Home sweet home... who came up with that was a liar!

ابدأ من البداية

Aizawa: *sigh* completely lost in his own world.

Detective: Hey you pulled me out of a stack of paper, I am grateful for that. Sooo let's just say we have a lot of time. Leave him be, he will snap out of it sooner or later.

Wrath: MEW!

Aizawa: *Sign* Problem child!

Also I will be able to keep an eye on UA and the people who didn't judge me like Aizawa. That would be kinda nice if I vould prevent their deaths in the future. After all Aizawa was nearly killed at the USJ incident and I went against the LOV believes....

Aizawa: Izuku?

I don't want to deal with a nomu again.

It's a pain in the ass and they are hella strong!

I wonder how I will be able to beat one with just my weak quirk this time?

I need to think about this later.

Aizawa: Midoriya!

I was actually way to lost in thoughts while looking out the window and petting the cat that I didn't even realize when the car stopped or when Aizawa unbuckled the seat belt. He was even leaning towards me and having a hand on my shoulders. Still I didn't even felt a thing nor was I aware of anything. Tho the way he called my name brought me back and I answered like I used to answer in class.

Me: Yes Aizawa-sensei!

Aizawa: We arrived.

Detective: Pffff sensei!

Shit!

It just slipped out of my mouth!

I wonder if he cares?!

Me: Oh...

Aizawa: You called me sensei earlier too. 

Me: Don't you like it? A great wizzard like you should be sensei!

Detective: PFfff hahaha you are a wizzard now.

Aizawa: Better than being a knight!

Detective: Say, Izu.. What were you thinking soo hard about?

Me: Do you think magical creatures exist?

Detective: No, why?

Me: Really? No dragons, no fairies, no chimeras?

Detective: I don't think so.

Pffff!

You do realize that Nezu is literally a chimera right?!

Aizawa: You have too much fantasy in your mind. Now let's get out.

We all exited the car and it didn't take long for Aizawa to pick me up again. I couldn't say that I wasn't greatful because my feet hurt with all the cuts. Stepping on LEGO was nothing against this pain. Still I needed to bear with it.

Once we got to the door, Aizawa put me down and the detective used the doorbell. My mother opened the door nearly immediatelly with a fake smile on her face. Now it was my time to act. The moment the door opened I went for a hug. 

Me: Mommy!

Inko: How dare you come back, you damn Bastard!

With that said, she not only showed me away but slapped me so hard that I fell down too. Aizawa was immediately on my side while the detective stepped in front of us protectivly. However I couldn't risk the detective to get on her bad side since people tend to just dissapear if they do. This was why I stood up right after I fell down kneeled down.