chapter two

After almost getting into an argument, two figures can be seen now entering a coffee shop with an awkward tension that surrounds the two of them. It turns out that Minjeong brought her motorcycle with her and forced Karina to ride on it but the older thought both of them would be uneasy riding the said vehicle so the older insisted that she'd just take the car instead.

And well, Minjeong still kept on forcing the black-haired woman to ride her motorcycle. Karina was well-known for how patient she is that's why instead of yelling at Minjeong to stop, she just gently said to let her be. To let her ride the car.

However, Minjeong was known for the opposite reason. Her patience was as thin as melted ice and she was very persistent in letting Karina ride her vehicle that's why instead of agreeing with the older's words, she just angrily grabbed her.

Minjeong stated that it's gonna be fine, that her car's gonna be fine. She thinks the older is worries that something bad might happen to her car but she's wrong, Karina was worried about something else. She forced Karina to ride the vehicle and Karina gave up. She was holding back her attitude and just agreed with Minjeong. She was too exhausted to put up a fight with the younger.

They both have to admit that the right was indeed uncomfortable. It was very awkward for Karina to hug Winter for support so that she wouldn't fall from the two-wheeled vehicle. The person riding the said vehicle had to hug the driver for support and that's what Karina did even if it was very awkward. She backhugged Minjeong and they were silent during the whole ride.

What she didn't know was that Kim Minjeong, her ex-girlfriend that saved her earlier and angrily grabbed her was a blushing mess. Minjeong looked so red that she could pass as the living embodiment of a red tomato.

Now they're here, inside the shop, waiting for their orders to arrive, too afraid to speak with each other. Karina would steal glances at Minjeong and the blonde would the same as well. If anyone just saw them being like that, they'd be called fools.

Fools. Hah. Perfect description.

Minjeong couldn't take the silence anymore and broke it by telling the older that she looks really pretty. Karina only mouthed a thank you before avoiding glanced with Winter again. They were engulfed by the silence.

The tension surrounding them was getting thicker and Karina thought about something to somehow let it fade away. "How have you been, Winter?" Yes. Karina thought about asking her friend's well-being. Basic human decency right there.

Minjeong who was busy scrolling through her phone got taken aback by the older's sudden question. It has been a while since they've met and talked like this. Yes, they were friends but they never really interacted with each other after they decided to end things betwee them.

"I'm fine, Rina. I've been alright, I guess? How about you?" The black-haired woman in front of her flashed a bright smile. A smile so warm and bright that even the sun couldn't compare. "That's good to hear, Min! I'm fine as well." The older cheerfully said and Minjeong just admired the scene of her.

Suddenly, Minjeong found herself walking on memory lane. It took her back to the time where Karina first smiled at her and how she instantly fell inlove with the older.

It was during the first period of Minjeong's class back in middle school. Students were busy writing down notes for their upcoming final exams and Minjeong can be seen being annoyed as she jotted down her notes.

"Why do we have to do this?" She annoyingly muttered under her breath while rolling her eyes. As Minjeong continued to give death glares at her paper, she felt someone occupy the vacant seat behind her. She didn't really mind it yet she was filled with curiosity to know who it is. She quickly turned to look around her back.

fall again On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara