[ author's note ]

This is my first time doing something like this and well, I'm excited! Also, this song was based on LOONA's Fall again, my absolute favorite song.

Hello, I'm Isaiah and to those who are reading this right now, hi!! You can always drop the story if you don't like it. I'm not the best when it comes to writing but I'm trying my best so please do bear with me and my errors. I'm sure I'll get to improve soon.

The story might include some things that you might find uncomfortable. Don't worry, I'll put trigger warnings if needed and this story has a lot of profanities. Please do read at your own risk!

Please do separate fiction from reality as they are two different things. Do not fuse them. Everything in this fanfiction is purely made out pure fiction. Any resemblance to the living, to the dead or to any others' works are purely coincidental. None of these parts were plagiarized. All of them were written by yours truly.

Please also do send me your thoughts and interact with me on twitter!

twt : @httpsaidyllic
https://tellonym.me/oldtimereligion

Any vote, read, comment and other interactions are highly appreciated! Hope you have fun reading and spending some time around here! And oh before I forget, I might appear with an author's note every chapter because honestly I don't know where this is going but ta-da! Happy reading, everyone!

xoxo,
Isaiah.