"Okay baby," I say as we turn the shower off and get out. I wrap the towel around my body and look at her wrapped only on her lower half, exposing her breasts. I admire her body for a second, biting my tongue, wishing we had the time to spear.

"Like what you see?" she asks, dropping the towel.

"Definitely," I smirk. She shakes her head and looks over at the black woman's suit, hanging in the corner. "I got you a suit as well."

She starts putting it on as I pull on a knee-length, off-the-shoulder, long sleeve, laced white dress, and white stilettos. She turns around meeting my gaze, and her jaw falls open as her eyes run across my body. "You look stunning, Liv."

My face turns red from her compliment. I walk towards her and button her suit top. "You look rather ravishing yourself," she blushes.

"I just want to rip this all back off and take you right here."

I gasp, "Hell no. You will not rip another one of my expensive clothing items," I say, smacking her chest.

"Fine," she groans. She pulls her hair into a tight bun as I walk to the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup. As I watch her reflection in the mirror, one thought consumes my thoughts. I can't believe I'm about to marry this woman. "Neither can I," she says, pulling me to her.

"Did I just say that out loud?" I whisper, and she nods her head. She laughs and grabs my hand dragging me out the door. As we walk through the fire station, tons of whistling and hooting is heard. As usual, I blush bright red and hide my face in her arm as we walk outside, hand in hand. She opens the door to her car for me and runs around to the other side. As we're driving to the first stop, she takes my hand into hers and kisses my palm.

When we arrive, she tells me to wait in the car for her before she kisses me and jumps out of the car to run inside. She comes out 10 minutes later with a grin plastered on her face as she climbs back into the car.

"What did you do?"

"You'll see," she says, turning the engine back on and driving us to the courthouse. She parks and turns to me. "Are you sure about this?"

I bite my lip nodding, "Yes." She smiles and we both get out of the car.

As we walk up to the building, we notice that Jason is already there, and he opens the door for us to walk in. Ray and I walk over to the clerk, and we're given the papers to sign the dotted line. Once the papers are signed, we both grin at each before a wedding officiant begins to read off his card.

"Do you guys have rings?" he asks.

I look over to Rayden starting to panic, thinking that we didn't bring them. She caresses my cheek, calming me down and puts her hand out to Jason. He hands her a box, and she opens for me to see inside.

I gasp as I see a 3-1/3 CT TW Diamonds 14K White Gold bridal set and a matching men's wedding band. "Holy shit Rayden! Those must have cost you a fortune," I say, starting to tear up.

"You can't put a price on love Olivia, I've been saving up for this day since my dad gave me my first $100 bill at 7 years old. She told me that as long as I loved you, I could save towards starting our life together. She told me to put it towards the perfect ring."

"She told you that?" I asked, tears running down my face. She wipes them away and nods.

"The day Macy and Addy moved out I told them that I loved you and wanted to marry you so we could live together just like them." I laugh into her hand, knowing that I'm making the right decision marrying her.

I take out the band for her while she takes out my rings and hands the box back to Jason. I look over to him and he's smiling at me and nodding in approval. I smile at him and look back at Rayden.

"With this ring, I pledge to you Oliva Jane to share my life openly, and to always speak the truth. I promise to honor, cherish, and love you faithfully for the rest of our lives. With this ring, I choose you to be my best friend, my wife, and one day again, the mother to our children." She places the rings on my finger and smiles at me. Streams of tears fall down my face and I choke up as I'm about to say my vows.

I bite my lip and take a deep breath before beginning. "With this ring, I give you Rayden Elion my heart. I promise from this day forward that you will never walk alone again, that my heart will always act as your shelter, and my arms as your home. I promise to love and cherish you through the good times and the bad, and always be your support system. My heart has always been and forever will be yours Rayden." I slide the ring onto her finger.

"I now pronounce you Wife and Wife. You may now kiss your bride." Jason starts hollering as she pulls me into her for a kiss. We savor the salty kiss from our tears and giggle against each other's lips.

A few tears escape her eyes, and I run my fingers along her cheeks, wiping them away. "I love you Rayden."

"Forever," she whispers.

"And Always," I grin back.