"ISSEI REMEMBER THE PLAN" I screamed, I immediately started running towards the dog, of course not at my full speed but somewhere close to Kiba.

He let out a howl and jumped towards me, I looked at Issei and could see that he was ready to fight, oh? well, let's see what you got Issei, I let the dog get close, just when he got close enough I kicked it in the side of the face sending it straight to Issei.

point of view-1  |Issei|

I was right now looking at a walking abomination, he stood in his 4 legs, growling at us, ready to kill us all, I was frozen in fear, a monster that I had to fight, every nerve in my body was telling me to run but even then I couldn't move.

Was I gonna die? is this my last day on earth? Will I never lose my virginity? that's when I heard a scream that woke me up from my thought...

"ISSEI REMEMBER THE PLAN"

right, the plan! common you idiot it isn't time to be a coward, me and Rin are going to kill this monster...

I swallowed my fear away and waited, I saw the monster attack Rin, is he going to be okay? what's he going to do? he then proceeded to kick the monster directly towards me...

IT'S COMING TOWARDS ME!!!!

what do I do dodge? I can't it's coming too fast towards me, what do I do? THINK ISSEI THINK!!!!

Wait, I can punch it, but am I strong enough to? it doesn't matter, I have to activate my sacred gear and just act.

I focused all the energy I could muster on my sacred gear, common Issei it's time to show what you got!

*BOOST*

The gauntlet lighted up and just when the monster got close enough I punched it straight in its lower mouth, feeling something break, YES I DID IT!!!!

The monster went flying a little and it was now between me and Rin, this is the perfect scenario for Rin's plan to work.

I looked towards Rin, he had a smirk on his face...is he enjoying this? 

"Issei, change of plans, you're going to be the one who'll kill this dog" said Rin, what? ME?!?!

Rin jumped into the air, did a spin in the air, and threw his sword directly towards the monster, the sword was so fast that a second after he threw it, it penetrated the dog's front right leg. I saw sparks of lightning in the path the sword followed and when I looked towards the monster's leg where it was impaled, the sword was giving sparks of lightning.  

The dog began to let out a loud squeal, it's my opportunity to attack and kill it, but will I be able to? can I kill this monster? Rin has been calmed and has done some incredible stuff but I haven't done anything...Will I be able to kill it myself?

NO! STOP THINKING LIKE THAT! I'M GOING TO KILL THIS MONSTER EVEN IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO! AND IM GOING TO ATTRACT EVERY SINGLE GIRL'S ATTENTION HERE AND SHOW THEM JUST HOW BADASS I AM! 

*EXPLOSION*

I feel powerful, the gauntlet somehow spread towards my fingers and even extended but that doesn't matter it's time to kill it.

*BOOST*

*BOOST*

I ran as fast as I could, the monster looked at me and growled, the sword was still impaled in its leg making it incapable of moving, when I got close enough I jumped and put all my energy into this one punch.

I punched it as hard as I could in its face, it blew upon impact, scattering blood everywhere.

____________