Chapter 11- You Love I

Content Warning:\\: Chapter contains mentions of SA, self sabotage\hatred, and violence. Read at own risk.

~
-Obsession-
~

Just as Y\N got to the ending paragraph she could feel a rough pulling on her arm as a hand wrapped around her wrist. With a sharp gasp she turned to see Viktor, awake and glaring at her. She had no words. As badly as she wanted to apologize for invading his space when she reassured him that she wouldn't no words could be uttered out of her mouth.

Viktor pulled her in close to himself. "You liar." He mumbled in a hushed tone.

"I am sorry!" She squeaked, tears growing cold in the corners of her eyes.

"You can not take back what you have already read. So tell me Y\N,"

She nodded eyes trailing off as the intensity of his staring was getting to be too much to handle. Viktor made a slight frown before moving a hand to her jaw and forcing her to stare at him as he spoke.

"How do you feel about what happened."

"Uhm.. excuse me?" Y\N found herself confused.

"France."

The single word reply was followed by the room growing still as Y\N processed the question, trying to get her thoughts in order. Viktor sat patiently for her response, his hand slowly letting go of her wrist though his thumb traced the scars lightly.

"If...if we are going to have this conversation can we please move out of this room?" She spoke meekly, the room was too suffocating to be in. If she must talk about her misfortunes she wanted to be in a more comfortable environment.

Viktor nodded showing his understanding, complying to her wishes he stood and followed her out of the office. Y\N shyly fidgeted with her fingers as she made her way to the living room and took a seat on the couch. With Viktor sitting beside her, leaving space as too not confine her, she couldn't fight off the exhaustion coursing through her body. The house has grown rather dark, one of the wonderful things that comes with winter is the sun setting sooner. One lamp being turned on gave little lighting but made the atmosphere more comforting and alluring.

"I honestly don't know what to feel." Y\N blurred out. Waiting a few seconds she went on, "I feel remorseful for Francois for believing he has the need to force women to sleep with him, I feel so much anger towards myself that I wasn't strong enough to fight him off, sorrow fills me at the thought there's other women out there and I'm so sad that I caused so much trouble for others to clean up for me... Most of all, I think I just feel violated." She gave a weak smile, knowing if she doesn't fake it she will most certainly start to tear up again. "I just want to know what I did wrong."

Y\N's eyes stared down at the floor, a dimness in them that wasn't there before. Viktor listened intently, nodding occasionally to signify he was paying attention.

"Francois is the one in the wrong, not you. He is an awful person."

Y\N shifted the way she was sitting so she was able to look at him as he spoke.

"It is not your fault Y\N, I understand it isn't something to be 'fixed' but you shouldn't blame yourself. It always bothered me how Oliver failed to explain to you how dangerous we are and he will reap the consequences along side Francois." A darkness laced Viktor as he thought of the others but his expression softened, slightly, as he focused back in on Y\N. "These pains you are feeling are valid and you should allow yourself to experience them. I will be here to assist if you allow me."