Chapter 8- Pity Party

~
-Obsession-
~

Y\N burst open the front door, running outside down the cobblestone pathway. Rain pelted her skin that was burning hot. She soon realized how difficult it was to get oxygen to her lungs. Ignoring the fire igniting inside her chest she ran into the arms of a woman with long golden hair who wore a pink raincoat.

"Shhh, it will be okay." The woman cooed in comfort, stroking Y\N's H\C locks. "Let us go now."

The two quickly walked, hands intertwined with the others tight grip in fear of separation.

~

Anastasia and Y\N met long before the war was declared and they instantly became the best of friends. It was her that helped teach Y\N Belarusian and Russian in the first place while also introducing Y\N to her older brother.

Anastasia let go of Y\N, who's eyelids were falling closed. The expense of what happened fully setting in now. The pains that shot up and throughout her body, the goose skin that cut deep as she shivered against the rain, frantic heart beats echoing in her chest, and the numbness she felt emotionally. The taxing emotions that flared within her settling as her half lidded eyes collapsed and everything around her became distorted.

~

"Y\N? You awake yet?" Anastasia peeked into the bedroom, her gentle hand on the golden door handle.

Y\N squirmed slightly as the dream she was having was interrupted. "Ana?" She questioned back.

"Yes, I am here." Anastasia stepped further into the room. The kindness of her voice warmed Y\N's heart, though after what she experienced the smallest gesture would have made her appreciative.

"Where am I?" Y\N sat up as the other walked to the bed and sat at the foot.

"You are in Belarus of course, I doubt that you have seen my home yet. Come and I will give you a tour!" Anastasia stood, clapping her hands together in excitement.

Y\N gave a short smile though it didn't stay long as tears filled her E\C eyes.

"Huh? Y\N what is wrong?" The woman with golden hair stepped closer to the bed with concern in her features.

"I-I am terribly sorry for bothering you, please let me stay for a little while." Y\N sniffed as she desperately held back sobs.

"Y\N.. no need to apologize. I am curious to hear why you were stranded in France but you seemed so ill that I suppressed those questions." Anastasia placed a delicate hand on top of Y\N's and squeezed gently. "Whatever happened is over now and I will help you. I will even get big brother to assist you too! He's very smart!" She smiled proudly with fondness in her eyes.

Y\N smiled back, the caring nature of the Belarusian girl was comforting in this time of need.

"Well, the reason I was in France was because..." Her mind drew a blank.

Would it really be wise to tell what happened? If word gets out nothing would really be done as Francois has done such things in the past. Why would this be any different of a case?

"Y\N?" Anastasia tilted her head. "If it is too traumatic you do not have to tell. I wish for you to trust me enough over time though." She pouted.