Chapter 6- Rosaline

Trigger Warning:\\:  Explicit Contents- This chapter contains topics and scenes that can make people uncomfortable. If you are unsettled skip to the end. I will tag when the bad stuff starts and when it ends. At the end of this chapter I will also give a summary of events.

~
-Obsession-
~

E\C eyes squinted agape as orange tinted sunlight gleamed through the pastel curtains. Giving a heavy sigh the owner of the E\C eyes sat up reluctantly. Not wanting to leave the warmth of the covers that surrounded her body. Giving a mighty yawn and stretching out her arms above her head in the process. Y\N got out of the bed, making her way to the wardrobe that was painted an ivory white. Her glittering eyes, that held onto the sleepiness she felt, skimmed over the clothing options of the day.

Reaching in she pulls out a Canary yellow jumper with 'Honey' written across the chest in an orange red print along with a pair of faded blue jeans that had cuffs permanently stitched into place. Quickly changing out of her pajamas she dons the outfit and put on mixed socks, one having little bumble bees on them and the other being a solid royal blue.

"Cute!" She mumbled to herself before standing from the bed she had previously sat on while putting on her socks.

Y\N briskly turned herself around, deciding to make it quickly. Keeping Theodore against the pillows instead of stashing the bear away from view. She was too preoccupied fixing the comforters that she did not hear the door open or the gentle and carefully put footsteps creeping up behind her.

Y\N let out a sharp gasp as she felt something, or rather someone, press up against her back. Their arms wrapping around her stomach. Her fight or flight instincts kicking in due to a mixture of human nature and her extensive training.

"Morning Poppet!" Oliver's happy voice was close to her ear.

Y\N stopped herself from swinging her elbow around to strike him down and instead relaxed.

"Good morning Oliver, is this how you greet all your guests?" Y\N joked in a tight breath as his embrace on her was starting to get restricting.

"No, just you love." Oliver finally let go.

Y\N drew in a deep breath and spun around to face him. "Oh?"

"Nevermind that, I made breakfast." He grinned in a bubbly manner.

Y\N could feel the corners of her mouth curl up into a smile. His attitude was really contagious, even in the early morning.

"By the way I love your jumper, it's adorable!" He giggled as he walked out of the room.

"Thanks." Y\N responded, following him out.

'I can finish making the bed after I eat. Don't want to keep a gracious host waiting.'

The two walked out into the living room and soon passed through towards the kitchen and dining area. As they drew closer the smell of fresh pancakes filled the air.

"Smells good." Y\N commented. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked, looking around the kitchen.

"Thank you for asking but you are my guest. I set everything up already before I went to fetch you." Oliver continued to grin at her.