Chapter 150-Will you marry me?

Start from the beginning

(SIYA'S LOOK)

"Are you ready?" she asked, excited.

"Yeah...I guess I am" he said, nervous.

"Why so nervous?" she asked.

"I...I don't know Siya. What if something goes wrong? I mean I.." he said and trailed off.

Grabbing both his shoulders, she made him look at her and said "take a deep breath. Just follow what I do, okay? Inhale, exhale, inhale and then exhale."

She was instructing him like he was a kid and was going to appear in an examination, afraid that he might fail but nevertheless, he did as she instructed.

After all, it was all her idea and preparation.

"Everything will be fine right?" he asked.

"Of course, just trust me" she said, giving him a reassuring smile.

Just then Adarsh and Akash barged in Sid's room and the scene in front of his eyes made Akash narrow his eyes at Sid in jealousy.

"Siya" he said and taking her hands in his, wrapped his hands around her waist.

Siya just rolled her eyes. She had stopped asking him not be jealous a long time back but he didn't seem to listen to her, so she stopped telling him not to be jealous altogether.

Turning her to him, he pecked her lips and she gasped.

Of course, how could he kiss her in front of his brother and best friend.

"Why do you do it?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"You look gorgeous, love" he said, ignoring her previous statement and kept his palm on the side of her neck, making her lean in his touch.

"You don't look bad yourself" she said, opening her eyes and kissed his cheeks.

(AKASH'S LOOK)

They both then heard a throat clearing and turned around to see Adarsh looking at them with bored eyes.

"Oh my god" she squealed and leaving Akash, went to Adarsh and hugged him tight.

"You look so good" she said and kissed his cheeks.