I see him glance over at me so I return it and he grins while keeping the stare. I smile back and focus on driving again.

As we are driving down a busy street, I spot a cafe and decide to pull into the parking lot of it and turn my car off. The car stopping is what grabs Harry's attention from his stare that he was sending me and he looks ahead of him, "A cafe?"

"Yeah. I'm hungry and I bet you are too so let's go." He looks outside as if he's looking for an answer but gives in and shrugs while opening the car door.

We get out of the car and open the blue door to the cafe and walk inside, the whole vibe of the cafe is amazing. It has blue and yellow triangular patterns on the floor, yellow booths, wooden chairs and old style wallpaper.

We order our food and coffee, I got a strawberry cobbler and he got some weird salad that I already forgot the name of. Once we get our food we sit down. I sat in a yellow booth and Harry is across from me in a wooden chair.

"What the fuck is that?" I stare in disgust at his salad in front of him.

He scoffs, "It's anything and everything you could ever ask for." He pokes his fork into it and holds it out to me waving it in front of my mouth, "Come on, try some."

I roll my eyes and give in, I stuff it in my mouth and immediately regret it, "That is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted." I have to literally force it down so that it won't come back up.

He laughs, "Yeah okay. Just eat your cobbler shit and leave me be."

"I would offer you a bite but I don't share." I shrug. I seriously don't. I will share anything but my food.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend Delilah?" He blatantly asks.

I lift my head up and furrow my eyebrows not expecting that question, "Um yeah, I have. Why?"

He shrugs while chewing, "Just a question. If we're gonna sit here together we might as well get to know each other."

"Don't you already know everything about me? I know you did your research I'm not stupid." He doesn't know everything though. I made sure that that wouldn't ever be apart of me again. You cant find any information about it anywhere.

He shakes his head, "I didn't do the research. I didn't really care enough."

"Oh wow thanks." I act hurt. I assume he's implying that it was the guys who researched about me so I kind of want to figure out what they found.

"It's true though, I didn't like you." Key word didn't.

"No shit sherlock. I wasn't too fond of you either." Wasn't. Past tense.

He sets his fork down in that pile of shit that he calls a salad and grins at me, "Are you insinuating that you are now?"

I shrug while swallowing my food, "You're not too bad after all Styles."

He lets out a small laugh while shaking his head, "Back to the boyfriend. What happened?"

Clearing my throat uncomfortably I say, "Nothing really happened, I moved and we grew apart."

"How long did it last?"

"Started dating when we were both fifteen and it ended right when I turned eighteen."

"What was he like?" He interrogates. Why does he want to know so much about my ex?

"He was okay. I mean, he was my first and only relationship so I have nothing to really compare it to." I force out.

"What was his name? And does he live here?"

"Calum and I don't know. We lost touch so I couldn't tell you."