Going Sideways / Thirty - Five

Start from the beginning

"Alrig-" I exhale as I give her a half smile, "Yes, I will tell you two." 

"Okay good, now let's go." she stands up, slinging her bag with her, "We have classes to be. Are you sure you want to go? I can just tell the Professors that you've gone a bit ill."

"Oh, don't worry. It's fine." I chuckle as I stand up, taking my bag with me, "Is Daphne not back from her healer class?"

"No, she has two periods of it so this time and next period." she explains as she hangs one of her arms around my shoulder, pulling me closer as we walk out of the hall. 

But before we walk away from the hall, she looked back at the Gryffindor table and smiled softly as we took our right turn to our first class of the day.

~~~~~

Today was much horrible than the other days when we have DADA. The Professor has been getting more violent and violent with every lesson he teaches. Students have been more scared to even be in his class lately. He has been more creepy too. The fact that he can see through clothes, creeped me out more than ever.

What if, the whole time while he was teaching, he's looking at us all nak-

Stop, don't even think about that. Don't even.

And more weird, he has been acting more friendly, too friendly to Harry ever since the second task... well since he came here to teach. He's always looking out and had an eye on him everywhere Harry goes or giving him tips, helping him in exams or just watching him when do things.

I don't think Harry knows about this.

Something is just very off  with him but I just can't put a finger on it. 

It's now April 1st and I couldn't have been more happier. My nightmares have been a blur but they come and go for the rest of the last month, but it's not that intense like it used to be. I can finally have some distraction by doing all the pranks, me and Blaise had planned last month. 

And also, today is the Weasley Twins' birthday too.

I woke up a bit more earlier than I usually wake up just to meet up with Blaise for today. I quietly put on my clothes trying my best not to wake up the girls and grab the presents for the twins before heading out of the door. I went downstairs and instantly slammed myself with someone's chest. 

It was just Blaise.

"Merlin's beard, you scared me." Blaise and I exhale at the same time in relief, a hand to our chest.

"What's that for?" he points at the bag I'm holding, trying to look into it.

"For the Weasley Twins, it's their birthday today." I smile, yanking the bag away from him, "Don't sneak."

"Cute." he chuckles, "They're doing pranks to everyone too, ya know?" he adds, putting his hand on his hips sass-ly with an eyebrow raised.

"Of course, I know about that, they were born for it." I reassure, waving a hand, "Don't worry, they won't prank me that badly." I whispers, "I hope, but now, let's go before we waste time." 

I grab his hand as we quietly get out of the common room as quick as possible before anyone finds us. Blaise already had our things ready in a hidden room he found at the seventh floor by some chance when we were trying to find a place to hide them. 

We went around the whole school to put our things where we want them to be.

In the boys lavatory, back in our common room and in our dormitory above our friends' heads, in their trunks and some in the bathroom and some in mails for our other houses friends.