"I'm sorry-" I whisper. "-I can't eat it,"

"It's okay," Yoongi, places a gentle hand on my back.

"I-I think I'll just go wash up," I say, standing up from the table. "Sorry, excuse me,"

I walk down the hallway and into my room, gathering the clothes I needed before walking into the bathroom.

I strip off my pajamas and let out a sigh as I stare at myself in the mirror, reaching up to gently touch the purple bruises on my neck that had obvious finger markings.

My eyes drift down my bruise scattered body before landing on my stomach where I had a large dark purple bruise.

Memories of last night come flooding back, I shake my head in attempt to get rid of the bad thoughts before turning on the shower.

~*~

After getting changed into some comfy clothes, I walk out of my room confused as to why my phone had so many notifications coming through

I hadn't checked my phone at all since I arrived here last night.

My phone suddenly begins to ring in my hands, Minju's name popping up on the screen.

"Hello," I answer, bringing my phone to my ear.

"Hello Luna-ssi, How are you feeling? Did you sleep okay?" Minju's voice sounds out, full of concern.

"I'm feeling okay, my throat is still sore but I had a good rest," I answer his questions while walking out into the lounge.

"That's good,"

"Yes," I hum, sitting down beside Jungkook on the couch who immediately puts his arm behind me.

"Ah! I was calling to inform you that Big Hit has released a statement earlier this morning regarding what happened," Minju explains. 

"Oh really?" My eyes widen, realising that was why I was getting so many notifications.

"Yes, Are you feeling okay to go to the police station today?"

"I think so, I might leave to go there soon,"

Jungkook's eyes widen in confusion at my statement, pouting while trying to think of where I could possibly be going before remembering I had to go to the police station.

"Jae-ssi will escort you there but call me if you need anything, Okay?"

"I will, Thank you," I smile at his kindness.