𝟏𝟒.𝟑𝟏 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The room was finally ready

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The room was finally ready. The walls were completely painted, the couch was back in place and the mattress was given back to Han, because now they didn't need it anymore. Beomgyu could sleep best at Yeonjun's side anyway, he didn't have his nightmares at all anymore, especially after the discussion with Soobin.

He felt freer.

More alive.

Still, Beomgyu felt like little ghosts were still sitting on his shoulder and he had to overcome those as well. Especially since Yeonjun had recently brought it up and gotten to the point.

He wanted to hear Beomgyu sing.

And he wanted to grant him that wish, but he had to overcome a few obstacles to do so. Namely, he had to finish writing the song and then perform it.

Fortunately, he was somewhat distracted from this problem in the last few days, because the next rap battles were coming up again and Yeonjun became insanely nervous as a result. After all, since Changkyun had won in the last round, he had to compete against him.

His ex-boyfriend.

And it was driving him crazy.

Ever since they had competed against each other, when Changkyun had broken up with him a little later, Yeonjun had had a lot of respect for a battle against him. He always brought out different guns, it seemed, and he had absolutely no desire to fight with him. At the same time, he knew he had to beat him to finally kick him off his high horse. And his friends emphasized that several times as well. The beau's posturing had been getting on their nerves for a long time, and they simply wanted Changkyun to finally realize that he wasn't the best.

At least in the UnVillage.

For this reason, Yeonjun had been standing in front of the bathroom mirror for twenty minutes, practicing his moves and also his facial expression while rapping.

Because the overall package was the most important thing in the battle, he absolutely had to score!

Finally, Beomgyu appeared in the doorway, missing his boyfriend since those twenty minutes. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" he asked the older, entering the bathroom and placing his hands on his back and stomach, but keeping enough distance so Yeonjun could move. "Are you very nervous?"