𝟑.𝟎𝟕 * 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐒

Freshly showered and changed back into comfortable clothes, the two boys sat on the mattress

Freshly showered and changed back into comfortable clothes, the two boys sat on the mattress. Yeonjun's back was leaning against his sofa bed, while the younger boy sat on his lap, the back of his head resting on his shoulder as he gazed thoughtfully at the ceiling. As he did so, he tapped a beat on the open pages of his notebook with a ballpoint pen, thinking of new lyrics.

"What are you thinking about, Bow?" it was his boyfriend's sweet voice that he could hear at his ear. Grinning, Yeonjun tugged lightly at the bow the younger boy had tied on his hoodie, which was why he had gotten that nickname in the first place.

Beomgyu turned his head so that it pressed against the older boy's.

"I try to write lyrics, but somehow it has become more difficult, I think..." Beomgyu answered the question asked, lowering his chin and glancing at the blank pages. Finally, he flipped the notebook closed again and turned on his side so he could lean his shoulders against Yeonjun's chest and look at him. "Maybe I just have too much on my mind right now."

"Hmm," Yeonjun hummed quietly, brushing the damp hair from his face. "It'll come back," he tried to encourage him, then let his hand rest on Beomgyu's stomach, "is something bothering you?"

It was always surprising how often Beomgyu got the feeling that the older was reading from him, as if from an open book. A sigh escaped the ash blond. But it was actually insanely hard to talk about it openly. "Yeah," he mumbled meekly, curling up on his boyfriend's lap like a baby cat. Which, given the younger boy's size, wasn't quite as cute as an actual baby cat. "I don't know if I'll be able to make it to dance this weekend."

"Why?" Yeonjun immediately asked with a furrowed brow, wrapping his arms around his beloved and hugging him tightly. Gently stroking his knee with his right hand, he added anxiously, "You've been working out so much."

"That may be," Beomgyu replied, lowering his eyes to Yeonjun's hand, "or maybe I'm just worrying too much."

"You wouldn't be you if you didn't," Choi Yeonjun laughed lightly, then kissed him gently on the forehead, "you'll rock this, I'm sure of it."