𝟏𝟒.𝟑𝟎 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

They had finished painting the walls yesterday and Beomgyu had taken the bus to the hospital afterwards

They had finished painting the walls yesterday and Beomgyu had taken the bus to the hospital afterwards. Even so, the room had still been slightly chaotic that evening, but that hadn't bothered the two boys. Instead, the next morning had been relaxing and restful.

Beomgyu was the first to wake up, had his head on Yeonjun's chest, and gave a contented sigh as he slowly woke up.

"Good morning," he greeted his boyfriend.

Although the ash blond didn't know if Yeonjun was even awake yet.

But just the way he wrinkled his nose and pressed his beloved closer showed that he was awake.

Even if only half awake.

His long legs nearly knocked over one of the paint cans, grumbling in annoyance at the sun's rays fighting their way through the broken curtains. "The paint stinks," he grumbled, slightly unintelligible.

Chuckling, Beomgyu pressed his face against Yeonjun's chest and sucked in air sharply through his nose. Then he turned his head back and forth in denial. "I think we are," Beomgyu gave in reply, and was sure of it. "Soobin turned his nose up briefly yesterday, too, but didn't say anything. Probably wanted to be ... polite."

"What, us?!" squeaked Yeonjun in a high-pitched voice, then smelled his boyfriend's ash-blond hair. "You do smell ... Like daisies and sunshine."

Now Beomgyu lifted his head to look at the older.

Questioningly, he raised an eyebrow, unsure if Yeonjun was joking or actually believed it. Nevertheless, the words made him smile softly and he leaned down to press a fleeting kiss to his lips.

Only then did Beomgyu get up on all fours.

"I'm going to take a shower then," he announced, "because daisies and sunshine sure smell cute."

Snorting, Yeonjun opened his eyes and watched as Beomgyu walked toward the closet to pull out clothes. In fact, the way the shirt was tucked into the sweatpants on one side and peeking out on the other was pretty cute.

But he couldn't tell, so he propped himself up on his elbows and watched the boy search.

"Like a summer day."