𝟒.𝟎𝟖 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Friday was one of those days when everyone met at the UnVillage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Friday was one of those days when everyone met at the UnVillage. Yeonjun and his friends headed straight for the bar, which was crowded with rockers and hip-hop lovers today. Pushing a bit through the crowd, Han had finally managed to fight his way through and order alcohol for himself and his friends.

"Five beers for us, please!" he called out to the waiter, who immediately accepted this with a smile and hurried to fulfill the customer's request.

And Han Jisung needed this.

A little distraction before his performance, because you could tell he was a little nervous. After all, his opponent was one of those who was bubbling over with an unhealthy ego.

It was Im Changkyun and he would never give up, especially because he knew that Han and Changbin were great competitors.

His stomach grumbled tremendously and when the waitor named Kai put the beer bottles on the counter and Han paid with a chip he had been provided because of his performance today. "Thank you!" he called out to Kai, waving Leedo over, who took two of the bottles from him to take to the others. A few people crossed them on the way, so they had to stop briefly, but then they arrived at their three friends, handing over their drinks. "Two for the Olsen twins," Han grinned as he handed the beer bottles to the couple, immediately receiving a punch from Yeonjun against his shoulder.

Beomgyu put both arms around his boyfriend in confirmation.

"I think of us more as Zack and Cody," the younger grinned, his gaze lingering on the beer for a moment, wondering if he should take a chance today. The Dance Battle thing was still in his stomach. So he finally reached for it and put it to his lips.

After a few pulls, he had drunk half of the bottle and Yeonjun pinched his side, looking at him a little puzzled at the sudden change of heart. "Are you thirsty, honey?" he asked in surprise, his eyes widening in surprise as he rather distractedly toasted his friends.

With an innocent but also apologetic look, Beomgyu set the bottle back down and stared at the black-haired boy. "Not ... really?" he replied questioningly and somewhat confused, if only because he also mentioned the nick name in front of his friends, with the risk that the hamster boy would go for it.

✔ 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝟐 - 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑇𝑜 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें