𝟏.𝟎𝟐 * 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐒

"That," he was interrupted by the slamming door, "is not what I

"That," he was interrupted by the slamming door, "is not what I ... meant to say." For Yeonjun would not have allowed his darling to be taken away from him again anyway. If the police were actually looking for him again, they would have to get past him first. And Choi Yeonjun was certainly not soft on such things. That's why he looked at the ash blond, saw the worried expression, and how Beomgyu was merely staring at the dining table. So Yeonjun immediately stood in front of him to block his view. "Don't think about it, okay?"

"I know I'll get you in trouble," Beomgyu said quietly without looking up. "I know my parents. They'd probably make it sound like you kidnapped me. Or held me down."

"Shhh," Yeonjun whispered before bringing his hands to the younger man's cheeks, "I won't let any of that happen. Stop thinking about it." Sighing, he leaned his forehead against the slightly shorter man's, not wanting him to drown again in the doubt he'd had in the beginning and could never quite shake.

Beomgyu placed his hand over the 23-year-old's and pressed his lips together.

Of course, Yeonjun was immediately convinced that nothing terrible would happen to them, and Beomgyu would have really liked to believe him. "Jun, you can't ... really want," Beomgyu began, his voice still low and croaky even after a month, "Hwasa to go to prison because of me." He squeezed the hand on his cheek tightly, finally pulling it away from him and looking up at Yeonjun.

The latter slowly shook his head.

"No one is going to jail here. Your parents locked you up for years, your word ... - our word against theirs." He was serious, Yeonjun was stubborn, and he would never let anyone harm a hair on his boyfriend's head. Neither would he allow Hwasa to get into trouble. He would watch over the two of them as if it were his job. He would not let them down. "I'll do everything I can to make sure it goes well, okay?"

"What are you, Batman?" asked Beomgyu now with a smirk. "Or the black Power Ranger?"

There was no way they could compete with his parents. After all, they were very wealthy, yet he appreciated Yeonjun's attempt.