𝟖.𝟏𝟕 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

The week went by pretty quickly and Beomgyu had already had two rehearsals with Kai's band, often playing to himself at home

The week went by pretty quickly and Beomgyu had already had two rehearsals with Kai's band, often playing to himself at home. But he never sang. Not in front of Hwasa and not in front of Yeonjun. Now and then he asked Yeonjun to sing when the lady of the house was at work. Even now, the young ash blond was sitting on the sofa bed, playing the melody of Lego House and humming lightly to it. In between, the lyrics slipped out of his mouth as he waited for Yeonjun to show up with Han, because today was the Rap Battle and his boyfriend wanted to prepare for it. Nervously, Beomgyu drummed his fingers on the wooden case of the guitar.

Maybe he was even more nervous than Yeonjun himself, because even though he knew that he would definitely make it, he remembered the moment when he was on stage and had his panic attack, Ella had to come get him. It wasn't a good memory and Beomgyu shook his head, glancing again at the notebook that showed the lyrics.

It wasn't particularly long, however, before he could hear Hans' loud voice through the stairwell. Yeonjun's voice, on the other hand, seemed rather muffled, but the sound of his voice alone brought a smile to Beomgyu's face, and when he heard the door being unlocked, he put his guitar aside, slipping the notebook underneath. Then he left the room to meet the two in the living room.

"I'm back," Yeonjun immediately let him know, while his face peeked out from behind the corner of the hallway and he grinned broadly. He couldn't deny that his fingers were trembling with excitement, but he quickly shoved them into his pants pockets. Han also immediately strolled ahead into the living room.

"Hi Beomgyu!" Han exclaimed with a gleam.

Automatically, the ash blond wrapped his arms around Yeonjun and kissed his cheek before turning to his companion. "Hey, Han. Did everything go well? Are you feeling fit?" he asked the black-haired man first, after looking at him.

Yeonjun nodded slowly while keeping his hands on Beomgyu's hips. "I guess so," he said with a slightly uncertain tone before Han waved his hand away.

"Don't be like that," the latter cursed and strolled into the kitchen as a matter of course after looking around for Hwasa. But when he didn't spot her anywhere in the apartment, he sat down on the kitchen counter. "You are so ready, Dan!"