𝟑.𝟎𝟔 * 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐒

The look embarrassed Beomgyu again and if it had lasted longer, he would have covered himself with his arms

The look embarrassed Beomgyu again and if it had lasted longer, he would have covered himself with his arms. But after Yeonjun leaned forward and the younger felt his lips on his skin, he heaved a sigh of relief. His hands landed on the black-haired man's broad shoulders and he straightened his buttocks so he could place his lips on the older man's head.

"Y-you too...," Beomgyu murmured softly, barely audible.

Complying with the request, the older pulled down his zipper and tossed the hoodie somewhere in the room, followed by the thin T-shirt. He threw it over the shoulder of the boy sitting on him, put his hands on his thighs this time and looked up at him again, almost as if his ability to speak had evaporated. He didn't know if it was even appropriate of him to speak. Instead, he wordlessly let his fingers wander to the belt that held Beomgyu's pants.

Attentively watching his boyfriend's every move, Beomgyu let his gaze wander over his naked torso, tracing every inch he looked at with his fingertips. A faint smile worked its way onto his lips as it almost seemed as if Yeonjun was waiting for an invitation.

Beomgyu put his hands around the elder's face. Looked at him like a sparkling diamond.

Which Choi Yeonjun definitely was.

More precious than that.

"You ... are the one."

The elder's softening features showed what those words did, and more importantly, the chaos they caused in his mind. It was definitely the most beautiful thing he had heard so far in his 23-year life, and hearing it from Beomgyu heightened the meaning. "I love you," he whispered, because it was meant only for Beomgyu. Simply because it felt right to say it to the blond. Because he did it with everything he had, and he wanted him to know it too. Not just because they were in this situation, but because he'd been noticing how happy he was by his side for a while now. That every time he thought about how he felt about him, the sun came up.

Tenderly, Beomgyu stroked his cheek with his thumb. "You own my heart," he whispered back, leaning forward and sealing those words with a heartfelt kiss.