𝟖.𝟏𝟔 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

With quick steps, the two teenagers climbed the stairs, but without Beomgyu letting go of Yeonjun's arm

With quick steps, the two teenagers climbed the stairs, but without Beomgyu letting go of Yeonjun's arm. They were so late and Beomgyu's idea probably went down, literally.

Still, by the smiles on their faces, the two clearly seemed to have had fun and even though Yeonjun checked his cell phone often, not only to check the time, but also where the meeting place was located in the first place. None of the boys had said very much, instead they had wordlessly got ready and sprinted off, now almost arriving at their destination.

When Yeonjun saw the girl standing in front of one of the skyscrapers, he raised his hand to wave. She had braided her dark curls into a stylish updo, and the friendly smirk with which she welcomed her new acquaintances looked inviting.

"Sorry we're late," Yeonjun said with a slightly embarrassed laugh, still feeling the comforting warm feeling in his stomach, to which she only waved off.

Ella didn't seem like the type of person who was quick to take offense over a little thing. "It was a very last-minute invitation, after all."

"I thought it would be quicker, too," it slipped out of Beomgyu's mouth, but after a quick glance at his boyfriend, he pressed his lips together and smiled sheepishly. The fact that his cheeks were coloring telltale made it clear that the two boys had been delayed for various reasons, but to their relief, the girl didn't elaborate, instead pointing her finger at the skyscraper behind her. While the music of the concert could already be heard as if from far away.

"We're taking the elevator, because we need to get to the roof," she let the couple know and went ahead.

The two glanced furtively at each other often as they walked, Yeonjun trying not to grin at the comment earlier, even as they reached the elevator and stood behind Ella, who was quite excited about tonight. "Are you going to dance here tonight then?" asked Yeonjun finally with interest.

Ella smiled mischievously.

"Basically, when there is music, I always dance," Ella told them. "But if I'm singing along, I'll apologize in advance."

Beomgyu gave the girl a cautious smile. "Oh, I can't sing either. Don't worry about it."

"I'm sure you both can sing," Yeonjun said, shrugging his shoulders before resting his arm on his boyfriend's shoulder.