𝟓.𝟏𝟎 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

Ten minutes turned into twenty when they were standing in front of Hoshi's black Fiat Bravo

Ten minutes turned into twenty when they were standing in front of Hoshi's black Fiat Bravo. The owner of this vehicle had gotten out and folded his arms on the roof, waving to the couple.

"Hop in!" Hoshi instructed the pair, swinging back into the driver's seat.

Beomgyu's gaze lingered on the doors of the hell carriage and he automatically reached for the rear door handle. His hand trembled when he finally opened the door and his heart raced. The oppressive feeling as he slid into the back seat made his breathing shallower than normal.

Yeonjun also swung himself into the back seat next to Beomgyu, whose fingers immediately dug into the upholstery as the elder buckled himself in. With shaky fingers, the dancer also reached for the belt and pulled it around him so he could buckle in. Meanwhile, Hoshi started the engine, causing the loud hum to buzz through the ash blond's head.

As soon as the tires began to move, Beomgyu grabbed his boyfriend's hand, literally squeezing his fingers. His breathing was now not only shallow, but rapid and clearly audible. Even for the driver, who took a searching look in the rearview mirror.

The latter was driving slowly and yet it scared the 21-year-old beyond belief, so Yeonjun moved a little closer, as far as the seatbelt would allow, put his arm around the latter's shoulder and held him tight. It was a significant moment for both of them, as Beomgyu had never gotten back into a car since the car accident.

Now he was sitting in one, sweating excitedly.

Restlessly, he ran the back of his hand over his forehead. "W-w-why ...," the ash blond began, doubled over with nausea and dizziness, "why ... was I even ... showering?"

Reassuringly, Yeonjun rubbed up and down his shoulder, then pressed a kiss to the slightly shorter boy's mop of hair. "We'll be there soon." He exchanged a glance through the rearview mirror with Hoshi, who had remained silent since they had set off.

"You've earned yourself a nice big beer then!" the latter grinned broadly.

Beomgyu screwed up his face. Talk of drinks, especially alcohol, only furthered his nausea. He was at least glad that he had already put his head forward so far that his forehead touched his knees and he couldn't see much except blackness. Still, it didn't help him breathe evenly, or suppress the auditory memories he'd witnessed in the car crash.