𝟖.𝟏𝟖 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

The group of teenagers were celebrating Yeonjun's victory to such an extent that Beomgyu had not expected how funny Changbin, who was usually so quiet and reserved, could be

The group of teenagers were celebrating Yeonjun's victory to such an extent that Beomgyu had not expected how funny Changbin, who was usually so quiet and reserved, could be. Whereas Han was starting to get really affectionate, while Beomgyu stuck to his soft drinks. He was still uncomfortable with the last UnVillage stay where he had had a drink. After all, it probably hadn't been such a positive thing for him to drink, so he had gladly done without that night. His friend, on the other hand, would be literally urged by his friends to savor his victory. After all, they had to take advantage of the fact that they got the drinks for free as participants, so Kai could keep giving the guys refills.

"Cheers to Daniel!", Han had exclaimed over and over again, raising his beer bottle in the air, and in what had become an excellent mood, Yeonjun had also been persuaded to raise his bottle. Each time a new round came around. "Cheers to him being on stage again!"

Yeonjun felt as if he had been away from the window for years, yet it was merely a few weeks that he had been suspended. He put his arm around his beloved, who was still holding the water bottle, but instead raised it in the air to toast with the others.

Suddenly, the small group of boys bathing in their celebratory mood and Yeonjun's victory was interrupted as Hwasa approached her roommate with a look of concern and some excitement. Beomgyu, who was still in a sober state, noticed the black-haired woman first and drew his friend's attention to the 27-year-old.

"What's wrong?" Yeonjun asked her immediately when he saw her expression, knowing it all too well. Her defined eyebrows were drawn together in concern and she gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Daniel," she began, just loud enough for her roommate to hear, "your brother woke up ..."

"W-what?", immediately he put the beer bottle on the bar's desk in shock, staring at his mentor as if he couldn't believe. "W-what - ... what?" he stammered, blinking around as if the alcohol had already slowed his senses. Through his head shot countless questions, especially because he hadn't visited his brother in a while. And just today, he decided to wake up again.

"He's awake, Daniel. Your mother just called me," she revealed to him.

Swallowing hard, Yeonjun's hand sought his friend's, needing his warmth and affection now more than ever. His throat had become dry as dust and he felt his strongly beating heart worse than it had been earlier on stage. "That-...can't-..." he didn't even know what to say to that. Pleasure crept creeping into his head, because all he could think about was how long this had taken. "Can I go see him? Did she say anything?"