𝟑.𝟎𝟓 * 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐒

When the two of them arrived home, Hwasa was getting ready for her work

When the two of them arrived home, Hwasa was getting ready for her work. However, she seemed a bit distracted and her movements were erratic. As if her mind was far away. Then a jolt went through her shoulders and her gaze fell on the two boys at the dining table who were eating dinner.

"Are you staying home tonight?" the black-haired girl asked her offspring.

"I guess so," Yeonjun murmured, watching her for a moment and slurping his ramen soup. "Why?"

The 27-year-old stood up as soon as she managed to squeeze her calves into her boots and smirked. "Okay. I got..." she paused for a bit of an artist's pause as she walked to the sink and poured herself another glass of water, "a little something. It's in the bathroom."

Suspiciously, Yeonjun looked up at her while he had the bowl to his lips. "Hmm?" he asked, irritated. "What?"

"If you're interested, you should check," Hwasa said only with a smile, taking a sip from her glass and placing it in the sink. Briefly, her gaze flitted to Beomgyu, who returned it with a slightly questioning note on his face. "I have to go now," she added, placing her slender fingers on Yeonjun's head. "So ... have fun you two."

"Thanks?" the 23-year-old murmured, still suspicious because he knew Hwasa might be joking again.

She loved to embarrass him, and since Beomgyu was staying with them, she knew how. Since she knew the two of them were together she only made innuendos. So he could literally feel her grin, even though he couldn't see her, as the door slammed shut.

Beomgyu, who had preferred to stay out of this conversation, put his empty bowl down on the table and looked at Yeonjun silently. Actually, he was already curious, yet he preferred to keep the question to himself and tried to change the subject instead. It was just stupid that he was completely speechless during this conversation, so he pulled out his notebook, put it on the table and flipped it open to scribble a little bit in it.

Clearing his throat, Yeonjun rose from his chair, placed his bowl in the sink as well, and leaned against the kitchen counter for a moment as he watched the slender fingers scribble, at the same time wondering if he should just go see what Hwasa had meant. However, he could already imagine what she had meant, and so somehow he didn't want to find it on his own, but he also didn't want Beomgyu to find it. He was conflicted, and his mentor had once again done an excellent job of putting him in a quandary.