𝟕.𝟏𝟒 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

The next day was probably the first that the couple spent apart and even if Beomgyu regarded this with rather mixed feelings, because he was reluctant to remove himself from the field of vision of Yeonjun, he was then pleased to have after a long ...

The next day was probably the first that the couple spent apart and even if Beomgyu regarded this with rather mixed feelings, because he was reluctant to remove himself from the field of vision of Yeonjun, he was then pleased to have after a long time the opportunity not only to write lyrics, but also a melody. On top of that, Yeonjun met his friends to continue working on the music video, which they would probably be finished with soon. Meanwhile, Beomgyu was on his way to Time Square, where he was to meet Kai and his bandmates Clint and Bob. As promised, the guitarist had his spare instrument with him and the ash blond was completely surprised by how incredibly beautiful this piece was. In a dark shade of blue and in pretty good shape for the fact that the musician rarely used it anymore. Beomgyu promised to take good care of it, too.

And since the 21-year-old still didn't have a cell phone, they decided that Kai would pick him up if they ever rehearsed together or performed on the street.

After that, Beomgyu had gone back home, where Hwasa was already sitting at her breakfast, preparing dinner on the side. When she saw the younger boy come into the apartment with his guitar, a smile conjured up on her lips. "Are you learning an instrument now?" came as a question after the two made eye contact. "How did it go yesterday?" the black-haired girl sent after, still clueless about what had gone on yesterday.

"Not so good...", Beomgyu replied with his head down and sat down at the table to tell the 27-year-old everything. Starting from the car ride to the amusement park and the offer of street musicians. He only left out the tiny detail that he had confessed his feelings to Yeonjun.

Hwasa, who was standing in front of the stove eating her sandwich, leaned back so that she was propped against the kitchen counter. "That sounds like a lot of excitement," she remarked, then looked into the younger man's eyes. Concern was written all over her forehead and she furrowed her brows, pausing in her cooking. "How are you doing with it?"

A sigh escaped him.

"From not so good to relieved," Beomgyu said in response. "I'm really sorry I didn't make the Battle." And at the same time, he was glad he didn't have to go again.