Outtake - Valentine's Day Imagination

This story was written entirely from my imagination and has absolutely no bearing on reality.  Was just so excited along with the rest of the fandom after seeing the picture shared today by our favorites.  This story formed after staring at their faces for a couple hours and speculating with friends on what we wished the background of the picture could be.  Hope you enjoy our efforts at clowning.

*******************

Alp watched as the photographer asked Ayca to tilt her head to one side and roll her left shoulder a little bit back to reveal the design of the top she was wearing. Ayca had on a billowing shirt with a black and gold marquis checkerboard design that had a scooped neckline closed by a button by her left shoulder. Her light brown hair had been sleeked down into a bun with some bangs allowed to fall down her forehead to her eyebrows. She had on carefully applied makeup that showed her gorgeous face. To Alp, she looked absolutely beautiful and he could not help the besotted smile that graced his face.

Ayca had left early that day to go to this photo shoot. She had told him yesterday that it would probably take the whole day and they were not likely to see each other until the next day. Even worse, she might be so busy that their communications would be minimal. Alp of course said that he understood that there may be difficulties keeping in touch that day. After all, they were both in the same business and recognize the time constraints they face when in the middle of a project. So after Ayca had reminded him last night that this was the day of the photo shoot, he kissed her cheek and hugged her close. He said he would miss her. She smiled back and said she would miss him too but would see him first thing the following day after the shoot.

This morning, after Alp woke up, he saw that Ayca left him a message early in the morning saying that she and her team had reached the shoot and that she will miss him. He went to his regular routine of working out, eating breakfast, puttering around the house and reading. But, even after trying to read some scripts for an hour and trying to distract himself, he realized that he was just not going to be able to concentrate on anything that day. He missed Ayca. He missed hearing her laugh, seeing her teasing smile, and having her comforting presence. So he gave up and decided to surprise her at the photo shoot.

As he walked to where Ayca was standing under the photographer's umbrella lights, he thought he would surely be seen as a very possessive boyfriend who would not allow his girlfriend to be away from his sight. He did not care what people thought. The reality was just that he wanted to be close to Ayca. Thankfully, Ayca seems to think this was sweet and was very understanding. She had told him that she fully supported his need to always be close since she also had the same demand of him.

When the photographer said "that's great! Let's take a five minute break!," Alp saw Ayca's face relax from having to pose. Then, he saw the moment she spotted him because her face went from relaxed to radiant. She immediately walked towards him and held out both hands. He grabbed her hands and pulled her close, giving her a kiss on the forehead. She momentarily rested her forehead on his chest then she stepped back. She let go of his right hand but pulled him with his left hand to the chairs. After they each took a seat, he saw her grab a water bottle and take a sip. She offered him one but he declined. She did not even ask what he was doing there at the shoot. She just said that she was happy he was there and started telling him how the shoot was going. As she talked, Alp felt the world quiet around him and his vision focus entirely on Ayca. It was as if he was in a tunnel and all that was before him was this beautiful woman who he absolutely adored. Then he thought about the fact that Valentine's Day was coming soon. He said to himself, "why not? After all, was she not everything to him?"

(About a week later)

Ayca smiled as she got ready to post the picture she and Alp took while they were at her photo shoot. She felt a little guilty about the fact that they had failed to post anything on Valentine's Day for their fans. She and Alp knew that their supporters had expected something from them, especially after their hard work to ensure that they won the couple of the year honors. But it could not be helped. Something magical and special had happened on Valentine's Day and she and Alp had been so preoccupied in their own little bubble to remember the world. She recalled that Alp said that he made this momentous decision about their relationship while they were at the photo shoot. However, at this moment, only the two of them still knew. She could not entirely keep a lid on her happiness though. So she added the little emoji that said they had a little secret they were keeping a little longer. Soon, they will share it to family and friends. Soon, very soon, they will shout it out to the world.