Valentine's Day Special Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Here, let me help." I said softly while giving him an encouraging smile. I took the butter knife and cleaned up the edges and then did a swiping motion and created a whirl design on the cupcakes.

"Oh wow, that looks nice. Can you do it on the rest?" He asked. "I could make us special drinks instead."

"If you insist." I said while smiling. After answering Vincent he went ahead and started doing his bartending tricks I loved. It amazed me how he shook and flipped the metal cup in his dazzling way. He placed heart shaped ice cubes in 3 glasses along with strawberry chunks. Once he poured the drink from the metal cup thing that he shook, the glasses filled with light pink liquid. It looked really pretty.

"What kind of drink is that?" I asked amused.

"Something I kinda made up." He teased "But I mixed stuff that would give a sweet strawberry taste.

Just then we heard James car pull up.

Vincent gasped.

"He's home on time for once! Hurry get into position." He said in a hushed tone while placing everything in place perfectly on the kitchen island before rushing to the door next to me.

We both stood with our heads down as we practiced earlier upon his arrival. We stood as still as statues until we heard the door click from James unlocking it from the other side. When he opened the door we heard his breath hitch. We had surprised him.

~James' Point of View~

At this moment I felt exhausted. I had been at work all day trying my best to get through multiple meeting and mountains of paper work. I spent 14 excruciating hours at my job and now I only wanted to relax and wish my subs a Happy Valentine's Day. I made sure to get them each a new special collar with a ruby heart in the middle of them and dinner from Mr.Romano's restaurant. I made sure to get my boys spaghetti and alfredo with extra garlic bread.

I had now arrived at home and upon opening the front door I was met with the most captivating sight.

There stood my 2 subs all dressed in the most seductive lingerie I've ever seen them in. It was something new and totally different from what they'd normally wear. I was gobsmacked. I couldn't do anything more than stand in the door way with my eyes wide.

"Welcome home Master." They said in unison.I felt myself grow hard as I continued to focus on every section of their bodies.

I smirked while handing the take-out bag to Vincent. He took it and turned to head towards the kitchen. It was then that I noticed he had a tail butt plug in. I bit my lip in response of seeing it. It was a bit of a turn on for some reason. They went all out with looking irresistible. I could tell Noah noticed how aroused I was. He looked down while now biting his lip and smiling towards me.

I huffed while smirking and nodded my head in the direction of the kitchen. He understood what I was directing him to do, and he followed down behind Vincent into the kitchen.

"Happy Valentines Day." I said towards the boys while placing the cases with their collars down in front of me.

"What's that!?" Vincent asked with a huge smile.

"Something you'll both get after dinner." I answered. "Go ahead and get the utensils and plates out."

As they both turned to get everything out for us to eat, I took notice to the well made red velvet cupcakes and beverages. "They really went all out to impress me." I thought to myself proudly. It made me feel like an above and beyond dom that they baked, made special drinks and wore the most alluring lingerie I've ever seen them in.

"The cupcakes look delectable boys." I said with a grin.

They both blushed as I complimented their efforts.

As we ate, Noah and Vincent stood and ate their food happily. I knew they weren't sitting because of the tail plugs so I didn't order them sit. They thanked me for the meal and took occasional sips from the special cocktail Vincent made.

The drink Vincent made for us tasted sweet. I loved it. I enjoyed the strawberry pieces at the bottom and the heart ice-cubes were a nice touch.

"How come your not eating too?" Noah asked quietly as usual.

"I already ate before I left work." I answered.

"Oh....well thank you for dinner tonight. I love Mr. Romano's spaghetti." He said while wiping his mouth eagerly. I could tell he was full because he would wipe his mouth when ever he was full. Soon after Noah finished, Vincent finished his food as well.

"Could we open our gifts you got for us now?" Vincent asked excitedly.

I nodded and took their plates and placed them in the dishwasher.

They reached over and slid the large black case over in front of them. I unfastened the latch and they both opened the case. They both stood with astonished expressions.

"Do y'all like them?" I asked sarcastically.

They both shook their head yes.

"It's the best gift I've ever received." Vincent said picking up one of the collars. Noah shook his head in a nodding motion as if he was in agreement with what Vincent had said.

I helped the boys put on their collars and gave them both deep kisses. Before I knew it, I felt my pants growing tight once again. It was now that I couldn't hold back my hunger.

"Upstairs. Now." I demanded with my aroused dom voice. They both made a dash towards the stairs with giggles. I smirked as I took my last sip of my remaining drink before heading upstairs after my sexy subs.