Awaken

There are a couple more chapters :)
Like 2 or 3

Also... this chapter 👀
-

Felix awoke in the hospital, an iv cord being attached into his body. When it wasn't necessary knowing he almost died because of the liquid. He heard soft voices outside of his room as he sat up slowly, not realizing what he had just done before his head starting hurting in a cruel pain.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed which immediately had 11 people barge into the room at once. "Felix! Y- your awake!" His mother announced as she Curled up to the side of the bed, bringing her sons head into her chest. Felix gulped nervously, he didn't know what was going on. "W- wha- what happened?" He asked, earning a tense a silence from all the individuals in the room.

Until it came to him. "Where's Hyunjin?" He also asked. Earning another silence from the individuals in the room. Felix noticed it, "Where's Hyunjin." He asked more sternly. Felix was about to ask again until he was intervened, "He's ok lix, w- we brought him here." Chan spoke. Shocking Felix.

Chan? Out of all people? "Y- you?—" "He saved your life Felix. No matter how much I despise him, he saved one of my dear friends life. It was the right thing to do." Han and Changbin nodded, "Yea... and we're sorry lix, w- we didn't mean for what happened in the Hallway, w- we were just trying to protect you. I'm sorry we were foolish enough to believe stupid idiotic rumors." Felix softly smiled at the apology from his friends but Hyunjin was still on his mind.

"I appreciate that you guys but... please tell me what happened to Hyunjin." He strongly begged. Wooyoung sighed loudly, "Hyunjin is unconscious right now, due to how cold the water was and how long he was under there. But they said he will recover, so that thought can put our minds at ease."
Felix felt so relieved at that moment. "C- Can I see him?"

"No, you should rest first Felix. Besides, when Hyunjin wakes up and he finds out that you didn't rest because you were too busy worrying about him. He'll kill me and San. Because we didn't take care of his little sunshine." Everyone in the room laughed at wooyoungs statement, minus Felix who was a blushing mess. Until he realized, "Hyunjin hates hospitals." He mumbled.

"What honey?"

Felix looked back at his mother then his friends, "I- Hyunjin hates the hospital, I remember him telling me about it when I got in that accide—" "Accident? What accident, Felix?" San cut off.

"That's a story for another time, but— wait guys." They all hummed in response. "Hyunjin doesn't have any family members, right?" They nodded, until their eyes slowly bulged, "Wait then—"

"Mom, hyunjins under 18, living alone with no family members looking after him. What will happen if the authorities ever got word of a underage teen living without a guardian?"

"T- they would keep an eye on him or take him into custody, possibly put him in foster car—" "Fuck! It makes sense now!" Felix's mom eyes bulged at her sons language but brushed it off since it was an important matter. "W- what makes sense?" Jeongin asked.

"The reason why Hyunjin hates hospitals is because if the doctors find out that his parents and his grandparents both died, and he was living alone and feeding himself alone. They would watch him and put him in foster care until they found right and suitable guardians for him. That's why he's been avoiding places like the police station and trying to stay rid of the cops and other higher up authorities!" Felix explained making everyone starting to add the dots together.