Tease

"Wake up sleeping beauties, it's day one of hell." Wooyoung announced, launching himself off the bed.

San, Hyunjin and Felix all groaned as they turned their bodies around in their bed, "Woo... it's too early for this." San managed to say as he mumbled with his words.

"Well you have two choices, either I wake you bums up, or you have Mr.Kim come in and wake you bums up. I'm fine with any Decis—"

"I'm up, I'm up!" Hyunjin announced as he sat up in his bed with messy hair and eyes barely awake.

"I'll take a shower first before lix, since he isn't awa—" Hyunjin got intervened when he felt Felix facepalm him; pushing him back to the be.

"Actually, I'm wake. I'll gladly take that shower. Hyunjin your going to have a wait a little bit longer." Felix physically interrupted.

San and wooyoung bursted into laughter, "Well just get it done fast because I'm hungry, and their already starting to serve breakfast down in the cafeteria."

"Alright alright, But I'm not making any promises if I'm gonna be down there in time. If Lix takes too long I will fall back aslee—" Hyunjin was interrupted once he was in contact with a pillow, "Oh shut up, I heard your stomach rumble not to long ago." Hyunjin pouted, "Well jeez, don't gotta be so observant."

San laughed, "Just get in the shower Felix, me and woo will be downstairs. Don't do something stupid while we're gone, Hyunjin." San smirked obnoxiously, "Yah, what's that supposed to mean?!"

San sneered, "Nevermind."

"Wait- what did you mean by tha—"

"See you soon! We're heading out!" San and wooyoung were already walking out of the room door before Hyunjin finished his sentence.

Hyunjin started mumbling incoherent words to himself with frustration, "Gosh they're so fucking annoy—"

"Hyunjin."

"My bad. They're respectfully annoyin—"

"Jinnie..."

"Well jeez, do I have to be nice even when they're not around us? Or more preferably, me?" Felix nodded, "But you know they're gonna be like that for revenge. Like you said, we've only known them for a couple of days, but they seem like kind of people who would get on your nerves just for their entertainment." Felix giggled, "But am I the only one who thinks San like's woo? Like it's just the way he stares at woo—"

Hyunjin started laughing loudly, "Oh lix, you have no idea don't you?" Hyunjin stared at Felix who was returning a confused look, until he realized, "D- Does San have a crush on wooyoung?" Hyunjin nodded his head as he was attempted to hold back his smile, but failed.

Felix's eyes widened, "Oh my gosh! That's so cute! Wait— what would their ship name be? Woo plus San.... WOOSAN! Omg! This is so cut— wait- how do you know San like's wooyoung? Please don't tell me your lying, don't be shitting me rn—" Felix rambled obnoxiously.

"Lix! Oh my god calm down! Aish... why do you always get so hyper over the smallest things?!" Hyunjin had rushed over to Felix; placing his hands on his shoulders in attempt to calm him down.

"And no, San told me himself when we first entered the hotel. I kinda knew beforehand because he's not that good at hiding his emotions, But apparently wooyoung is too blind to see it." Hyunjin rolled his eyes once he finished his sentence.

"Yea, but why doesn't San just tell him?"

"I think he's scared he's gonna get rejected, but I told him that it's better to take a chance and try before he loses before he even tries." Hyunjin explained. Some part of Hyunjin felt bad for San but he didn't know exactly why. It's not like he felt the way San felt about li—