Family

☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎

Hyunjin slowly turned his head to Felix "you... left.it.at.home.?" He said clutching his teeth together starting to get mad and frustrated.

Felix scratched his head nervously "yea... but-"

Hyunjin stood up abruptly and said "I'm going home, this was a waste of time" Hyunjin started walking off until Felix grabbed his arm, getting Hyunjins attention "Wait... umm... I can go get it ! My house is 3 minutes away" Felix tried explaining to Hyunjin to calm him down and to get him to stay.

Hyunjin gave Felix a glare looking up and down from his hand on his arm to his face. He pushed Felix's arm off and started walking away.

Felix started feeling upset and sad, he leaned back in the bench whispering 'dammit, dammit' pulling his face into his arms.

Hyunjin looked back confused and said "what the f*ck are you doing ?" Felix looked up at Hyunjin confused "what ?" Felix asked

"Get your a** up so we can go get the notes, if I let you go by yourself who knows how long it will take" Hyunjin looked back up in front of him still talking to Felix.

Felix became happy again and excited, he grabbed his backpack and jogged to Hyunjin to catch up to him "smh.. I was only 2 minute late, don't be so dramati-" Hyunjin looked over to Felix and basically gave him a 'stfu' look. Felix looked away immediately.

"Where's your house" Hyunjin asked

"Right across from yours !" Felix said excitedly "great just great" Hyunjin said not excited
"I know right !" Felix agreed
"I was being sarcastic sunshine" Hyunjin said annoyed.
"Haha I know I'm just teasing" Felix said

Hyunjin looked away and put his headphones in his ears "don't disturb me, until we get to your house" Hyunjin said warning Felix

"Wait bu-" Felix was gonna say but got cut off from Hyunjins loud music playing through his headphones.

Geez... he's gonna go deaf. Felix murmured

☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎

Felix and Hyunjin continued walking to Felix's house. Felix looked over at Hyunjin 'I wonder how he really is deep down ? What was he like before he was called a jinx ?....It would've been nice to see his smile... who knows... maybe if I would've moved down here sooner... me and him would be friends...' wow... he really is handsome tho... I never realized his facial features, guess I've been too distracted with trying to become his friend, His slightly long black hair, His dark brown eyes...his lightly pink shaded li-'

"Why are you staring at me ?"  Hyunjin said getting Felix out of his daze. "Ah I'm so sorry I-... ummm..." Felix looked away with a small blush. "Hello ?!" Hyunjin said trying get Felix to fess up "I- wa- OH WERE HERE !" Felix was about to lie a response but got cut off when they approached his house . Felix started running toward the front door "wait !" Hyunjin said still trying to get a response.

Felix walked up to his front door, he went in his backpack to search for his key, he pulled it out and put it in the door knob entering his house "ok come on in !" Felix said gesturing Hyunjin to come in to his house.

Hyunjin just stood there and said "nah I'm gonna wait out here"

Felix looks irritated and gave him a 'seriously' look "Why ? Just com-"