Day 1

"Hey guys ! Wake up !" The two strangers said as they were snapping their fingers in front of Hyunjin and Felix who were still sleeping.

One of them turned to the other "wake them up" he said as he pointed to Hyunjin and Felix

"You wake them up" the other guy defended as he punched the other guy in the arm.

"San pweaseee" the other guy said with a pout face.

"Woo you can literally just slap them or something, and there wouldn't be any difference since you love hitting me constantly" San defended.

Wooyoung scoffed "Oh please, what ! You have a problem with my way of loving you ?! That's my love language" Wooyoung defended

The two boys started bickering at the back of the bus where Hyunjin and Felix were.

But of course they couldn't be quiet so not even a minute later and Hyunjin woke up
"Yah what the fuck !?" He yelled.

San and Wooyoung instantly shut up
"I- uh sorry... but it's time to get off the bus" Wooyoung said.

Hyunjin leaned up to look at the bus and saw it was completely empty "oh shit my bad, thanks I guess"

Wooyoung and San were both confused "for what ?" They both said at the same time.

"For waking me up with your bickering ?..." Hyunjin said questionably.

"Oh ! Me and San are just like that, we bicker all the time" Wooyoung reassured with a smile.

"Oh ! Ok then....."

Hyunjin turned to Felix and started to nudge him in an attempt to wake him up but he didn't, instead he just leaned his head more into Hyunjin's shoulder.
"So.. what do we do now ?" Wooyoung asked.

"We could just slap him awak-"

"No ones touching Felix" Hyunjin said hardly giving them a harsh glare.

They both gulped "ok... ok... well umm, you could always carry him ?" San suggested.

Without hesitation Hyunjin put his arm underneath Felix's legs and slipped his arm underneath the other side of Felix's shoulder; arm underneath his armpit he picked up Felix and begin walking off the bus.

"You sure this is the anti social jinx you guys have been talking about woo ?" San asked Wooyoung as he was surprised of the fact that Hyunjin had physical contact with another human being.

"Either people misjudged him or...."

"Or what ?"

"Or Felix changed him"

☯︎︎

Hyunjin carried Felix to the area where they were supposed to be going when Felix was currently in his back.

'Either I'm super strong or Felix barely eats because he is lighter then I expected."

"Hyunjin ?"

Not even seconds later and Felix was on the ground whimpering in pain
"Ow jinnie ! What was that for ?!?

"Your the dumbass who scared me !" Hyunjin yelled back.

Felix rubbed his back to ease the pain as he started to get up from being on the ground "You act like I meant to jinnie..." Felix said sounding sad.

Hyunjin saw Felix's look and sighed "Come on... let's get with the rest of the class" Hyunjin said as he reached out his hand to Felix.

Felix grabbed hyunjins hand and gave a smile "Ok !"

☯︎︎

"Ah Hyunjin, Felix you made it !" Mr Kim said getting all of the peoples attention in the lobby.

"Yea sorry we fell asleep on the bus" Felix apologized.

"No worries, we were just about to assign the rooms" Mr Kim responded.

"Actually a couple more people are behind us and they were trying to wake us up, so could you wait a while ?" Hyunjin asked.

Everyone student from their school in that Room widened their eyes, including Mr.Kim
"I- I-" Mr Kim stuttered, clueless what to say next.

But all of their attention was now focused on the two beings walking to the lobby, bickering loudly
"Why can't we get food there ?"

"Because that one is too greasy"

"Then what about this one"

"Woo that's too expensive I'm not rich"

"I never said you wer-"

"Uhm..." Mr Kim said as he disturbed Wooyoung and sans conversation.

"Oh sorry we are late we were trying to wake them up" San told Mr.Kim

"Ah yes... Hyunjin was just informing us about you guys, but since you guys already met, this makes things easier"

All four of them gave eachother a puzzled look
"Make what easier ?"

"Oh you four are going to be roommates for the rest of the trip" Mr Kim informed them.

"I'm sorry what now ?" Hyunjin said out loud.

☯︎︎

Sorry for the short chapter 😭