Brownies

It's been a couple of days now and Felix and Hyunjin were inseparable, well... more like Felix was being super clingy to Hyunjin.

To say....Hyunjin was annoyed by the constant neediness from Felix but he secretly craved for it behind the scenes.

Currently Hyunjin and Felix were in Felix's room studying for their classes, but Hyunjin was the only one studying.

"Lix I'm gonna hit you with my pencil if you don't stop sighing every 5 fucking minutes" Hyunjin said as he violently tapped his paper with his pencil.

"But I'm so bored~" Felix said trailing off the last word.

"Do your work"

"No"

"Go read a book"

"No"

"Go walk in the middle of the road"

"No"

"GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE THEN DUMBASS" Hyunjin yelled.

"Hmm that sounds fun actually" Felix said as he leaned in the back of his chair, almost falling out.

Hyunjin sighed "you think anything and everything's fun lix, it's like your whole entire brain is based off of positivity, sunshine and rainbows" Hyunjin dramatically said.

"Makes me wanna puke my entire immune system out" Hyunjin mumbled.

Felix scoffed "oh come on jinnie, you've just never experienced true happiness in a while, if you would let me get a chance I could show you. But your still that stubborn aren't ya" Felix said as he leaned forward on his chair staring at Hyunjin.

"Yep I am and I'm gonna stay like that until I'm 6 feet deep" Hyunjin said confidently.

Felix rolled his eyes "yea right"

"But anyways you need to study for our classes, you asked me to come over to help you study and it just ended up me being the one studying" Hyunjin said as he continued to right notes on his pad.

"Well that was the only way I was gonna get you to come over here and you know that" Felix giggled.

"You could've just asked me-" would you still have come or just told me to fuck off ?" Felix asked cutting Hyunjin off.

"Hm.. you've got a point lix"

"Of course I do"

Hyunjin scoffed again "now get your pencil and notebook out and I'm gonna teach you some algorithms"

Felix gasped loudly getting Hyunjin's attention instantly "What ?!?" Hyunjin said as he was panicking looking around the room.

"Let's make brownies !" Felix yelled excitedly as he got off from his chair clapping his hands excitedly.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and hit himself in the head "Jeez lix... you scared the shit out of me !"

"Oh my bad... but I have a idea for something we should do" Felix told Hyunjin as he took a seat next to him on the bed.

"Yea we should study" Hyunjin said trying to brush off Felix's idea for something to do

"Let's make brownies" Felix said, Hyunjin sighed and got up from off of the bed and walked to the other side of the room "Brownies ? Seriously lix"

"awe come on it'll be fun and you did say you wanted to try my baking and I'm offering to bake" Felix said trying to convince Hyunjin.

"B- Fine.... but just this once, the next time I come over were gonna study and your gonna listen to me" Hyunjin commanded leaning closely to Felix's face, making Felix shyly blush on his ears.