No...

Before this chapter begins.

I apologize in advance...

♡︎

Hyunjin didn't know what overcome his body as he already leaped forward towards the falling individual. He didn't care about his trauma, he didn't care about the thoughts running through his mind because only one was clouding it.

Felix.

He grew attached to the younger, to the point where he wouldn't know what he would do if he left his side. Even if he couldn't swim. Hyunjin was determined to keep him on this earth, breathing. But without Felix on this earth, Hyunjin would have no one to draw, no one to bake with, no one to laugh with, he would go into a complete darkness he used to call home.

He crashed into the ocean, not caring about the water burning his eyes from the wet contact he despised, until he saw the blonde sun kissed hair waving in all directions, attached to a freckled Australian boy.

Hyunjin wasted no time attempting to swim towards the other, fighting for his life in the process. But it didn't matter if one of them was able to live in the end. More preferably, Felix.

Hyunjin made it towards Felix, not wasting anytime to bring the younger closer to his body. He tried screaming Felix's name underwater, engulfing his lungs with the ocean in a matter of seconds. But it was no use as the younger remained frozen.

But the unexpected happened when Felix started slowly sinking within his body, like he gave up the will to continue. In a panic, Hyunjin did the one thing he craved but also needed to do.

He pressed his lips against the younger in a attempt to give him air, he never knew swimming class would come handy in a time like this but he was glad, because he was able to save Felix but also love him at the same time.

Hyunjin pulled back and stared at the Individual one last time as his eyes started fluttering, he was losing himself. And he couldn't do anything about it.

Using his last bit of strength, Hyunjin pulled Felix's legs up then grabbed his upper body, forcing Felix's body to reach the surface where he would at least land onto shore. Felix's body eventually compiled with hyunjins commands as if slowly floated up onto the surface of the ocean. Hyunjin soflty smiled at the thought that instead of giving bad luck, he gave good luck. Even if he risked himself in the process.

Felix's body stated touching the surface until he was raised on top, but which left Hyunjin slowly sinking. Hyunjin started coughing at the loss of air, letting room for water to invade his body. Until the point where he stopped.

♡︎

End

Not over yet :)