Sketch

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hyunjin and Felix were currently in class, both bored out of their mind on a subject that they didn't care for.

Math.

Every couple of seconds you constantly hear a sigh coming from the students mouth, but hyunjin didn't seem to care about it.

His attention was more focused on the blonde haired boy a couple of seats away from him.
He tried talking to him but he either ignored Hyunjin or just simple couldn't hear him.

Hyunjin started feeling a little bad about the whole situation since he thought it was his fault in the first place, but he didn't know if he should apologize or just not say anything.

He was leaning more towards the option of not saying anything because he had no idea what to say in a situation like this.

He's never been someone's first choice or was never chose by someone over other people, it was all new to him.

"Mr. Hwang" the teacher said out loud.

Hyunjin shook his head vigorously to get himself out of his thoughts and said "yes ?"

"You seem distracted is everything alright ?" The teacher asked Hyunjin.

The whole class turned around to see what was going on except for Felix who just stayed there.
"Umm yea I'm fine, just dozing out I guess..." Hyunjin responded.

"Well alright just make sure your paying attention this will be important in life after you graduate." The teacher told Hyunjin as he returned his attention back the board.

The class continued and Hyunjin turned his attention to Felix who was still frozen in his own thoughts.

Hyunjin thought to himself how he could cheer Felix up, since he did kinda owe him for sticking up for him against his own friends.

Hyunjin finally came up with a idea but he doesn't know if it would work or even help, but he's gonna try.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Class ended and Felix was walking through the hallways alone going to cafeteria for lunch until he felt a sudden hand grab onto his arm yanking him into one of the empty hallways.

"What the fu-" Felix was gonna yell until the person but a hand over his mouth and tell him to shh.

"Lix it's me, I'm gonna take you somewhere" Hyunjin said.

"Wha- take me where Hyunjin ? Are you trying to kill me ? We just became friends and your already trying to kill me ? What did I do wrong ? Do you hate me ? Did I mess up ? Omg I'm so sorry ! I apologiz-" Felix, shut up." Hyunjin sternly said cutting Felix off.

"I'm not killing you and jeez... you really think that low of me ?" Hyunjin said feeling a bit sad.

"N- no.... I just got scared..." Felix basically mumbled.

Hyunjin sighed "I'm just taking you to a place where I can show you something, maybe it might help with your.... I dunno... maybe help cheer you up ?"

Felix's eyes lit up a little at that 'Hyunjin is trying to cheer me up ?'

Hyunjin just stared at Felix "hey if you don't want to see it then it's fine with me I just wanted to pay the favor for what you did for me earlie-" YES I WANT IT !" Felix blurted out cutting Hyunjin off.