Friends ?

Felix and Hyunjin were walking on their way to coffee shop Hyunjin had mentioned, but there was a complete silence.

Hyunjin was still confused on what went down with Felix in his house, and Felix just had no idea what to say, but eventually Felix spoke up.

"Soo... wanna tell me more about your life ?" Felix asked as he looked over to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin gave him a questionable look and said "well... you already know most of it" Hyunjin said.

"But... I want to know more" Felix said softly, where you could barley hear.

But hyunjin heard it.

Hyunjin sighed and put his hands in his pockets "well.... I like to draw..." Hyunjin said softly.

Felix perked up at those words "Really ?!" He said.

Hyunjin got shy and said "y- yea... I've actually been drawing for years now... and I've started painting, and I love photography-"

"So that's why you were excited about our class project" Felix said finally realizing.

Hyunjin almost softly smiled but stopped, "But yea... and we're here" Hyunjin said as he stopped at the shop right in front of him and Felix.

Felix stopped to take a look at the small shop in front of him, it was on the corner of the street.

"Come on let's go" Hyunjin said as he gestured Felix to come in with him.

Felix and Hyunjin walked into the cafe, Felix took a quick look around and the place seemed cute, it didn't really seem like a place Hyunjin would go to.

Hyunjin looked over to Felix and saw his confusion on his face, "Me and my grandma used to go here" Hyunjin said.

Felix turned his attention to Hyunjin, he didn't know how Hyunjin knew what he was thinking but he did.

"Oh... I'm sorry..." Felix said feeling a little apologetic.

Hyunjin looked over to Felix and looked back to the front "it's fine lix... and plus, it's not your fault anyways it's-"

"Hyunjin, don't even say it" Felix said he looked to Hyunjin and stared into his eyes with a deep stare, making Hyunjin surprised but also made him not want to look away...

"I- I wasn't-" Hyunjin said as he started getting a little nervous.

"Hyunjin" Felix said sternly "I have only known you for like a week or so, but I have told you countless times ever since we met that your not at fault." Felix said to Hyunjin.

"If I'm not then who is" Hyunjin said as he put his head down.

Felix sighed and said "nobody is Hyunjin... it's just how life is, and I don't think your parents, your best friend and grandparents would want to see you like this, so cheer up ! Your with me now, I'm gonna put your broken self back into pieces." Felix said with a smile towards Hyunjin.

Hyunjin scoffed and said "whatever"
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hyunjin and Felix ordered the drinks and sat down at a nearby booth.

Felix and Hyunjin were sitting in a comfortable but also uncomfortable silence
"Are you going to be ok ?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin knew what Felix was talking about but he just put his head down and mumbled "yea... I'll be fine"

Felix looked worried "are you sure ?.... Hyunjin.... You don't have to lie to me"

Hyunjin looked up and scoffed "honestly.... I'm terrified" Hyunjin said.