Needs to know

Felix's house~

Rachel walked out of her room and sees Felix flopped down on his bed face foward, she walks closer to his room and sees that he's alone. "Where did your friend go ?" She asked

Felix got up and said "oh he left" Felix said disappointed and sad. Rachel looked and smirked at her poor little brother and asked "Are you gay Felix ?" She asked stunning the blonde.

"WHATT !! NO ! OMG RACHEL !!" He said panicking.

"Fine fine fine" Rachel said as she walked away from the door 'just not yet' she whispered to herself.

☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎

'Me ? Gay ? I don't see me being gay... but... I don't hang out with girls... and I don't really find any of the girls attractive either........ but it doesn't mean I'm gay.... Right ?'

"Whatever let's go to sleep" Felix said to himself as he snuggled into his bed before hearing

"FELIX DINNER !" From his mom yelling.

Felix yanked his head up and said to himself 'damn'

"OK ! COMING !"

Hyunjins POV

Hyunjin rushed into his house and slammed the door shut.

"F*CK !" Hyunjin yelled out loud trying to let out his emotions.

The last thing Hyunjin wanted to do or to happen, and it happened anyways....

He stepped into territory which he shouldn't have stepped in.

Frustrated and upset, Hyunjin threw his bag across the room and ran upstairs to his bedroom, throwing himself under his sheets, attempting to fall asleep.

School~

Felix was walking in the hallways still thinking about the question Rachel asked him.

'Are you gay Felix ?'

Felix shook his head aggressively, trying to shake the thought out of his head before it got to him and distracted him for the whole day.

Until he bumped into Minho "oh sorry dude I didn't me- Minho ?"

"Hey Felix !" Minho said. "Hey Minho !"

"Why weren't you with us yesterday ?" Minho asked, wondering why his friend wasn't with his other friends yesterday.

"Oh.... Umm... I was studying with Hyunjin" Felix told Minho.

"Felix... you do know he's a ji-" he's not a jinx minho, I don't know why everyone calls him that, he's just a regular high schooler, just like us !" Felix yelled at Minho in the hallway, making everyone in the hallway turn to them.

Felix stopped talking and looked around the hallway, he put his head down and started walking to his class ignoring all the stares and glances he was getting from students in the hallway.

Hyunjin~

Hyunjin secretly listened just like everyone else in the hallway until he heard " he's not a jinx Minho, I don't know why everyone calls him that, he's just a regular high schooler, just like us !" Hyunjin was shocked and touched by what the small blonde yelled in the hallway, making his heart skip a small beat.

He watched Felix embarrassingly walk into his classroom, forgetting he was yelling at his friend in the middle Of the hallway.

"Did he really just...... stick up for me ?...." Hyunjin whispered leaning back on the hallway wall. Still shocked and even more touched.

"Huh, not bad lix....... Not bad at all...."

"Wait- did I just come up with a nickname ?" Hyunjin said to himself.

"UGHH !! He's rubbing off on me, GREAT JUST GREAT !"

Hyunjin started thinking and said "I need to end this... and quickly, before things get too out of control"

Class~

Felix took his seat in the class getting stares from the classmates who were listening to the conversation he had between him and Minho.

He gave them all sarcastic smiles (basically telling them to Fck Off) which made them all look away and Continue to talk about their previous subjects.

Felix sighed and pulled his head into his arms onto the table until he heard footsteps and people gasping, launching his head up he saw "Felix" Hyunjin.

Felix was as shocked as everyone else in the classroom "hi...." He said

"So... umm..." is everything ok ?" Felix said cutting Hyunjin off. "Just- I have to tell you something after school. So don't be late or I will leave, that I promise you" Hyunjin told Felix, making him understand the situation.

Hyunjin walked away out of the classroom, heading into his home room classroom.

"Im really doing this ?.......YES ! I- I have too... I have to so Felix can stay away, at this point I'll try anything to keep him away"
Hyunjin said, reassuring himself.

As Hyunjin walked out the classroom, Felix heard classmates, whispering and gossiping about what just happened. Some classmates walked up to Felix telling him not to go and to stay away, but Felix just simply ignored them.

He pulled out his notebook and pencils with a big smile on his face. "I have a good feeling about this" Felix said.

The teacher walked into class getting every students attention "alright class I hope you did your homework, bc that was your study guide for today's pop quiz" the teacher said making every study groan and complain.

But with Felix already in his sunshine mood, he didn't even care and just said "yes teacher"

After school (because I'm too lazy to anxious to get to the part)

Felix hurriedly put his pencils and notebooks in his bag, dashing out of the classroom towards the exit. Too exited to see Hyunjin and hear his news.

Hyunjin slowly packed up his bag and made his way to the exit, not excited to see Felix but had no choice.

Felix reached outside and patiently waited for hyunjin at the front of the school.

Couple minutes later Hyunjin walked up to the front gate seeing a happy and smiley Lee Felix,
"Huh, you weren't late" Hyunjin said.

"Come on" gesturing Felix to follow him without looking him in the eye.

Felix followed behind Hyunjin then slowly got closer until he was next to Hyunjin.

"Soo...." Just wait until we get to the park" Hyunjin said harshly, cutting Felix off.

Felix backed down and said "ok...."

At the park~

Felix and Hyunjin sat down at the same bench they sat down at last time they were here. Putting their bags down next to them on the bench.

Felix looked at Hyunjin and said "soo what did you want to talk about ?"

Hyunjin took a deep breath and said "I heard what you said in the hallway" Hyunjin said surprising Felix.

"Y- You did ?"

"Yes and that was stupid of you to say"

"NO IT WASNT-"

"FELIX IT WAS THE TRUTH, ITS ALWAYS BEEN THE TRUTH, I WILL ALWAYS BE A JINX !"

"I DONT BELIEVE IT !"

"Look Hyunjin... I'm trying... I'm really trying... you deserve to have friends, I don't believe your a jinx, what happened with your parents was a accident, and what happened with your grandmother and grandfather was not your fault either-"

"I killed my best friend" Hyunjin said cutting off Felix.

Felix was stunned "W- What ?"