Bloom

This is a woosan and hyunlix chapter
—————

"Lix! Be careful!" Hyunjin yelled seeing as Felix was hanging his head out of the bus window. "Awe come on Hyunjin, he's having fun." Wooyoung responded.

Hyunjin turned his attention the San. "Get your boyfriend." Making San and Wooyoung blush noticeably. "And you get yours." San retorted, making Hyunjin and Felix do the same. "He's not my boyfriend." Hyunjin and Felix said in sync, both feeling equally embarrassed.

San and woo young both turned to each other before snorting loudly. "Yea, ok. Whatever you say babes." Wooyoung spoke.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes as Felix went back to hanging his head out of the bus window.

"Oh and you never told us Hyunjin, what exactly happened between you and Felix?" Hearing that almost made Hyunjin and Felix choke on air. "W- why are y- you so c- curious?!"

"Um, because before you came downstairs. It deadass looked like you and Felix got dipped into tomato juice, your faces were like mad red." San explained. Hyunjin nervously gulped.

Hyunjin and Felix looked at each other nervously, making San and wooyoung more anxious and curious than they already were. It went quiet for a while until woo young spoke up, "Well spit it out already!"

Hyunjin sighed loudly, "Ok! Jeez." Hyunjin turned to Felix, his eyes digging into Felix's for help. Which Felix did not give, I read he nervously looked away in embarrassment.

Hyunjin turned back and sighed again, "Felixwalkedinonmenaked." San and wooyoung both squinted their eyes, trying to clear out hyunjins words. "Pardon?"

"I'm not repeating that again."

"B-"

"No."

Wooyoung sighed, "Why must you be guys here so complicated." Felix instantly yanked his head out of the bus window, "First off, we are not complicated, we just don't want to speak on the current topic that you exposed us too."

"Come on, me and San aren't going to make fun of you. But if you don't want to talk about it then that's perfectly fine, we won't pressure you." Wooyoung reassured.

Felix and Hyunjin both looked at each other simultaneously, "Fine... When I was taking my shower, Felix left his hair tie in the bathroom so when he went inside..." San and wooyoungs eyes widened.

"You didn't."

"He did."

"YOU DIDNT."

"I- I did..." Felix confessed.

San was Almost about to laugh until wooyoungs covered his mouth instantly, "This is not the right time to laugh sannie." San blushed at the contact from the younger.

Hyunjin sighed, "look let's not talk about it please, that was an embarrassing matter for me and Lix, and we don't want to recall that."

"Alright, I understand. I'm sorry for bringing it up." Hyunjin smiled, "It's fine, we're all fine now. Now let's get ready to go to hell." San and wooyoung both looked at Hyunjin confused, "He—"