Are you ok ?

Warning: something bad will happen

I stared at Hyunjin worriedly, knowing that he's scared, and I can see him shaking but I don't know what I can do to comfort him.

Hyunjin~

I stood still in my seat, shaking and panicking, I haven't been to that beach in years, ever since his passing and now I'm expected to go there on a school field trip ?!??

'No.... No.... No..... I- I- can't I- I CANT DO IT !'
Hyunjin thought to himself as he sprung himself off of his desk, causing everyone's attention to come to him.

"Hyunjin are you ok ?" The teacher asked

"I- I- I'm sorry I have to go" Hyunjin said as he grabbed his backpack and ran out of the class.

"Wait- HYUNJIN !" The teacher yelled

Felix was worried and scared for hyunjin so he picked up his bag and ran out of the classroom trying to catch up to Hyunjin.

"I'm sorry I have to go too" Felix said as he ran out chasing after Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was running in the hallways heading towards the exit until he heard "HYUNJIN !!"
Felix yell his name.

Hyunjin quickly turned around and yelled "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ?!"

"IM WORRIED ABOUT YOU HYUNJIN !"

"WHY WOULD YOU WORRY ABOUT ME ?! MY PROBLEMS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU FELIX !"

He was right it's not my business but....

Hyunjin scoffed "just go back to class Felix and leave me alone, I- I need to be alone right now"
Hyunjin said as he started running off to the school exit, running outside.

Hyunjin~

'How do I fix this ? What do I do ? I- I can't go there, but I have no choice, maybe I can talk to the principal ?, no he wouldn't listen to me without telling me the reason why and he probably won't even believe it' Hyunjin said to himself as he was running out of the school courtyard.

'We couldn't go another place ? Or we couldn't go somewhere else ? OR NOT GO ANYWHERE AT ALL ?!? "GOD THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING !" Hyunjin yelled, getting peoples attention on the streets.

Hyunjin looked around and sighed taking a deep breath, 'I need to calm down...' Hyunjin said to himself as he put his headphones on his head and pulling out his phone, playing his playlist.

But before he clicked play on his phone, someone yelled "HYUNJIN !" From across the street.

Hyunjin confusedly turned back behind him, and on the other side of the street he saw

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME FELIX ?!?" Hyunjin yelled back to Felix on the other side of the street.

"IM NOT JUST GONNA LEAVE YOU AFTER WHAT JUST HAPPENED HYUNJIN !!" Felix yelled back.

"LEAVE ME ALONE FELIX, I WANT TO BE ALONE !!" Hyunjin yelled back, starting to turn away from him and walk the opposite direction.

"WAIT !" Felix yelled as he started running across the street.

"NO JU-!" Hyunjin yelled turned back and saw Felix running toward him from the other side of the street but didn't notice

That a truck was driving right towards them.

Hyunjin rushed toward Felix "FELIX !!" Hyunjin yelled, making Felix stop in the in middle of the road, him just now noticing the truck heading toward him.

The truck was approaching Felix more and more, making Hyunjin run for his life toward Felix.

Felix still stood in place scared and stunned as the bus was almost inches away from him.

'NO ! NOT AGAIN !' Hyunjin yelled to himself.

The bus got to close proximity to Felix close to hitting Felix, Felix shut his eyes.

Until he felt a something clash into his body,

But it wasn't a bus.

Felix~

Felix stood in the middle of the hallway, thinking if he should just leave Hyunjin alone and let him deal with his problem, since he would probably curse at Felix anyways.

Or follow him.

"Fuck it" Felix said as he ran out of the school to chase after Hyunjin, but couldn't find him when he reached outside.

"Damn he's fast"

Felix looked around and saw a street on the other side of the school courtyard. He ran toward it in a attempt to find Hyunjin and was almost out of breath.

'Fuck Hyunjin, where are you ?' Felix said to himself.

Felix ran down the street more to see if he could spot Hyunjin and eventually he did.

Hyunjin was on the other side of the street looking frustrated and upset.

He put his headphones on his head and was reaching out for his phone to start playing his music before I yelled

"HYUNJIN !"

Hyunjin looked back and yelled

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME FELIX ?!"
He yelled at me.

"IM NOT JUST GONNA LEAVE YOU AFTER WHAT HAPPENED HYUNJIN !!" I yelled back at him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE FELIX, I WANT TO BE ALONE !!" Hyunjin yelled again, leaving.

"WAIT !" I yelled at Hyunjin as I started to run across the street.

"NO JU-" Hyunjin said but stopped.

I was confused and I stopped in the middle of the road.

He called my name and I was confused until I looked to my side and saw a truck approaching me and getting closer and closer.

My heart started beating super fast and I started silently panicking.

I started closing my eyes bc of the bright lights the truck was showing in front of his vehicle until,

I felt something clash with me.

I landed on the ground and I opened my eyes to see

"What th-!" Hyunjin on top on me with his hand underneath my head to and him holding me in his arms in the side of the road.