Closer

Felix quickly ran up the stairs, heading to Hyunjin's bathroom looking for the medkit to treat hyunjins wound.

He reached the main hallway and looked around, looking for the bathroom.

He eventually found it and walked into the bathroom. He started looking for the medkit, checking the cabinets, the shelves, underneath the sink but couldn't find it.

"Where is it ?"

Felix checked around the bathroom again to see if he missed a spot and he did, the medkit was stuffed behind the toilet.

"That's a wierd place to put a medkit" Felix said as he picked up the medkit from behind the toilet.

Felix walked out of the bathroom closing the door and heading back downstairs to the living room, where Hyunjin was currently lying down on the couch.

"Alright I got the medki-... hyunjin ?" Felix looked around the living room and didn't see hyunjin lying down on the couch or even on the couch.

"Hyunjin ?!? HYUNJIN ?!?" Felix yelled. Walking around the main floor trying to find Hyunjin.

"I'm right her-"

*kick*

Felix kicked Hyunjin in his stomach, "OW !" Hyunjin dramatically yelled in pain.

"O- OH MY GOSH I- IM SO SORRY HYUNJIN !" Felix said as he started kneeling down to Hyunjin, apologizing over and over.

"Why the fuck did you kick me ?!" Hyunjin yelled.

"You scared me ! I didn't know you were there !" Felix yelled back.

"Just watch where your going next time, or I won't hesitate to kick you back" Hyunjin said looking up at Felix giving him a glare.

"Ok ok ok...." Felix said as he slowly started backing away from Hyunjin.

Hyunjin started standing up back slowly, still hurt from Felix's kick "Did you get the medkit ?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh uh yea... it's right here !" Felix said holding up the medkit "come on sit down" Felix said while gesturing Hyunjin to sit down.

Felix started opening medkit, pulling out bandages, cleaning peroxide, and swabs.

"Alright stay still, and btw this might sting a little" Felix said warning Hyunjin.

"Aish... just get it over with alrea-" OW !" Hyunjin cut himself off by Felix.

"I told you this was gonna sting !" He yelled.

"Well why didn't you give a warning or something ! It's not that hard !" Hyunjin yelled back.

"Awe stop being a baby, your fine" Felix said.

"First off I'm not a baby, and second, I'm allowed to hurt if something hurts me !" Hyunjin dramatically complained.

Felix scoffed and said "whatever, now hold still !" He said trying to dab Hyunjin's wound with peroxide to prevent any infection.

"Fine..." Hyunjin said as he started to relax and let Felix help him.

Hyunjin eventually decided to close his eyes, he wanted to prevent himself from staring at Felix when he was directly in front of him.

But it didn't stop Felix from staring at Hyunjin.

☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎

Felix started thinking about what his sister said yesterday, he never really questioned his sexuality but he never got any kind of interest to intrigue him.