month 7 week 3

A/n : a little longer chapter  and a small surprise in it , as an apology for my late update 😘😘😘

I got some huge problems to deal with , pray for me  guys
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

  When he came out of the cold meeting room, Jungkook was exhausted to the point of fainting. After three-hours of meeting and 6 hours spent in his office checking all the documents over and over, his body couldn't take a minute more in that place , he felt as if someone was breaking his bones with a hammer.

As he was driving back home a sharp pain pierced his head all of a sudden, making Jungkook feel as if his head was being split open. Recently, his headaches were becoming more frequent and stronger each time , the pain was getting worst by each day, was it because of his recent addiction to cigarettes and alcohol ? He wasn't precisely an addict to that but like mentioned before he does that when he is overly stressed  and what he was feeling was just more then stress , he can't help it , he just which his body can take it  a little bit more, just a little more .

Thinking of the person who always managed to know how he felt even when he tries to hide it , Jungkook could not help but raise the corners of his mouth slightly, so instead of parking Infront of Jimin house like always the latter parked Infront of his own house , he wouldn't dare worry Jimin more specifically not after Jimin change of behavior recently, the older started being a little more open and intimate toward him, it's not that it upsets him its just that Jimin behaved like that out of guilt, or that's what Jungkook thought, he couldn't just be wrong about it after all he can read the other like he is another part of him , like an open book, what guilt you may ask ? , He just thinks Jungkook bad state and health is because of him, so to lighten up the boy worry and guilt a little, he stopped going there whenever he drank or felt exhausted .

   But the question he can't get out of his head , just why there is always a huge wall between the two of them? Whenever he succeed on breaking it,  Jimin will build a new one the next day ,  he knew what should he do to stop that wall from being rebuild but
' it's still not the time yet ' he thought.

By the time he entered his house the throbbing in his head had worsened, the maid and butler weren't around , Jungkook gave both of them a week vacation , he thought it would be nice if they weren't around for some Days, specially the butler , Jimin can't meet him.....yet

  He was alone home , he didn't eat all day and most important he can't cook and he has a bad headache ,  so instead of going up his room he just dropped his body in the huge white couch in his living room , hungry and dead-like , can his day get worst ?, He wanted to ask himself but swallowed his question right after , it was a trap question whenever it was used , it happens, so let's just not test it.

He didn't even have the time to close his eyes for a second before his phone interrupted his peace, he groaned and answer it without even checking.

" Boss , everything is ready , the doctor said it's okey to proceed but just go easy on him, it is still weak and sensitive "the person said

"  Is he sure ? You did tell him what will happened if it didn't go as i want it to "

" Don't worry boss , he 95% that everything is fine now , you can finish your plan this week " he assured

" Good , cuz if anything bad happens to Jimin because of this I'll kill him and send his bones as a gift for his son weeding when he grows up , make sure to transmit the message "jungkook said , his tone was severe and Assertive, he wasn't even trying to joke , he was dead serious about his threat. It's true he never killed , he wasn't a murderer, but it doesn't mean he can't do it, he will do it without second thoughts if it's related to Jimin , no one can know how much he have done and will do just for Jimin , Jimin himself shouldn't know.