month 1, week 4

There were just three things that jimin was certain of in his life; first, was that he hated rain; second, that shit scare him to death; third,  he was never allowed to ask for comfort or have friends because he knew better than breaking one of his life rules.

   While some individuals may view rainy days as gloomy and unenjoyable due to the inability to engage in outdoor activities, for many others, these days are seen as a blessing that they can't get enough of.

The soothing sound of raindrops hitting the ground and the earthy scent of wet soil provides a refreshing experience, almost as if Mother Nature herself is purifying their souls.

However, for Jimin, rainy days evoke a completely different sentiment. They become his personal torment, bringing forth feelings of immense agony and despair.

As the first rumbles of an approaching storm echoed, Jimin retreated within himself, reality blurring with remembered pain. Shutters banged violently, items crashed from shelves as if swept by an unseen force. He flinched, curling into a ball on the floor, ears covered, trying to block it all out by how tightly he covered his ears with his arms and shoulder, burying his head between his knees. His hands clenched with an iron grip. 

Jimin began to sing through shuddering breaths, a fragile melody piercing the storm's rage. "R-rainy...days...seem...to...hurt...t-the most..."

He gazed up at the photograph hanging on the wall before slowly crawling off his bed towards it. Carefully, he took down the large poster-sized picture and wrapped it around himself like a protective blanket, embracing it tightly against his small frame.

Sliding down, he sank to the cold icy floor, he lay there with a bittersweet smile directed at another photo in front of him. 

"Chimie hyung...you liar...how could you do that?"   Memories flooded his mind, tormenting him. He could still see his beloved's face twisted in hurt and betrayal as he fled outside.

He could still hear the door slamming like thunder.

Determined to drown out the sound of rain outside, he sang with every ounce of strength left in his throat.

    "🎶 Rainy days seems to hurt the most  "

"Come back, please. I'm sorry for lying. Please don't leave me. It's already been 8 hours. You can't leave me alone."

"I will never leave you alone, chimie."

"I wear the joy like a heavy coat
I see you everywhere I go 🎶"

"Don't come, it's raining.  It's dangerous"

" I'm on my way. I'm just at Grandpa's. I'll be there in no time "

"🎶 I see your smile, I see your bloody face🎶 "

"C-chimie h..hyung I l..ove y..ou , s..Tay ha..ppy "