day 1

In a picturesque park nestled alongside the tranquil Nakdong river in Busan, two young boys were playfully frolicking in the sun's golden rays that danced upon the river's surface. The youngest, with a cherubic face and a bunny-like smile, was a mere three years old, while his older companion was an endearing bundle of fluff, standing two years his senior.

 "Chimie!" the younger boy exclaimed as he ran towards the older, his tiny hands outstretched in excitement. Without hesitation, the older child embraced him warmly, returning the hug with equal affection. The sun continued to shine down upon them as they played and laughed together in the beautiful park by the river.

"I wove you "

 "hyung .. pwetty "

.
.

.

.

.

suddenly time passed, the scene shifted, and the boys appeared to have grown older. The younger of the two, now around ten years old, and the older, around twelve. They were now in a small, sparse room where the sound of crashing and shouting filled the air. It was clear that their current activity was vastly different from their carefree days in the park by the river

''hyung .. you liar "

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," the older boy cried out desperately, tears streaming down his face. But the younger simply pulled away from him, yanking his hands free, and turned to leave, his expression cold and distant.

"You lied to me, Hyung. You said you were home, but you were with some other kids, letting them touch you. Why? Why did you do that?" The younger boy said, tears streaming down his cheeks, his voice filled with disappointment and betrayal. He stormed out of the room, leaving the older boy alone with his feelings of guilt and remorse.

''wait please, I didn't mean to ''

"I'm sorry...please wait, don't go. Let me explain," the older boy pleaded, still crying. But his words fell on deaf ears as the younger boy disappeared out of sight. Desperate to stop him, he ran outside the house, searching everywhere for him, but to no avail. The younger boy was nowhere to be found

The sky had descended into a deep blanket of darkness, blanketing the town in an eerie. An unnatural chill ran through the boy as he stood there, unable to comprehend what was happening, stillness. 

A strange feeling of unease filled his heart, yet he was unable to move - transfixed in fear and his legs became heavier and weaker.

Across the road, a faint glimmer of light shone through the darkness. With each step he took towards it, towards the light, the darkness seemed to close in around him. The street lamps that were once his guiding stars were now extinguished, and the shadows seemed to stretch and lengthen with each step he took. His heart was heavy with uncertainty and fear. As he neared the source of light, its intensity began to dim until finally, he could make out what it was

"N-no way," he whispered as he reached the source of the light, his body giving out and he collapsed beside it, hot tears streaming down his face. 

"No...no...no...please no," he cried out, sobbing uncontrollably. There, lying before him, was the lifeless body of his friend, drenched in blood. They were no longer the innocent ten and twelve-year-old children they once were, the younger one now sixteen, and the older, an eighteen-year-old teenager.

 He reached out, his hands shaking, and gently lifted his friend's head onto his lap, holding him close as the tears continued to fall.

"No...no...NOOOO!" He shouted frantically as he shook the boy, desperate to wake him up. But instead of a response, warm red liquid started flowing out from the back of his head. Jimin's heart felt like it was breaking, tears streaming down his face as he realized the gravity of the situation.