Broken Promises:Jimin's Dilemma and Jungkook's Desperation

Jungkook of the moment was an extreme bad guy in Jimin's eyes , he seduced his body while occupying his mind , putting tender light touches everywhere his hands reached in Jimin's body , while occupying his mind with few simple words

" I'll never let you go again" those sweet yet incomprehensible words made Jimin mind go fuzzy and clouded with strange and several thoughts that he couldn't pinpoint what they were

' what did he mean by again?'

Why did he care about Jungkook's thoughts that  much , why did he not explicitly reject Jungkook touches like he always did, whenever it becomes too much,  instead Longed for  more , why can't he stop his body and retreat , why is he liking the warm feeling coming out of those delicate arousing touches more then he should.

the kiss wasn't long it was as if Jungkook was slapped back to reality yet why does he feel disappointed when it stopped , why isn't he satisfied just with that warm hug the other was giving him, he knew what was happening was wrong , it was betrayal. in his eyes he felt as if he was a cheater , why can't his body and mind obey him .

just then he recalled Jungkook's words few weeks ago .

'The day you'll let me kiss you and give up to the kiss will be the day you'll finally accept your feeling and  love for me'

Jimin thoughts were still sunken into a chaotic emotional state and only the sound of Jungkook's voice saying those words  pierced his ears painfully.

He gasped for air and his body was awash with cold sweat.

He got a splitting headache, with his fingers curling and brows knitted. At this point, he was just like a drowning man who was so desperate because he failed to catch the driftwood.

The unclear sound of his dead soul voice came like a cold Storm taking him in a trip down memory lane.

' chimie hyung Promise you'll never stop loving me '

' chimie hyung, you'll only love me right? You'll never love someone else and leave me right! '

The voice was incredibly crisp and become more clear in his ears . Each word was like a knife cutting into Jimin's heart.

he suddenly felt as though he couldn't breathe and the vision in front of his eyes suddenly went black.

He felt as if something was grasping his heart so hard that it would burst any moment , In his chest a terrible pain tore through his heart. Jimin unconsciously clutched his left breast, crumpling his shirt.

The younger who was hugging him felt his body tremble as in instinct he released and took a step back , he  looked shocked, Jimin swore some tears were built inside his eyes , normally he would have reached to stroke them but this time he could only double over painfully.

In his ears only this words were clear

" you didn't keep your promise "

" you, cheater"

   whether it was out of guilt or hallucinations ,he didn't know , but these types of words echoed repeatedly making his head ache ....

His chest become even more painful , it was unbearable . His face was pale with cold sweat all over his skin , tears fell from his eyes .

His last impression was that the voice that he didn't notice from pain  was yelling, filled with desperation and hot tears , the faint sounds of ambulance could be heard from far , the person Infront of him was crying as if he was the one in pain...... No....If he was the one dying he won't be in that much pain, if he was the one in Jimin's place it won't hurt him that much , for a moment all the older pain vanished, withing seconds  a last warm smile wore his face,  he looked toward the person hugging him and whispered ,