thanatophobia

"……."

  The atmosphere in the room immediately solidified

Junkook and the few people in the living room looked toward the small boy in worry without saying anything.

Previously, when Jungkook dropped the information in the hospital room, Jimin reaction wasn't the least like what he expected.

  He waited for one of the two reactions,It was either the other won't believe him at first and eventually throw a tantrum, cry and blame him for everything  and for leaving him alone for years or he'll end up having another Heart attack which was the biggest reason to why he didn't tell Jimin about his real identity the first time he found him .

But the reaction Jimin gave wasn't even close to what a normal person with a healthy mind would give .

For clarification Jungkook knew about Jimin condition and about everything that he experienced in the years he was known as dead, so Jimin health condition didn't let him speed up his plan on getting back his identity.

   a few months ago when he was finally free and had all the power in his hand, he started to plan his way on getting Jimin back, so the first thing he did was consult the doctors that did jimin heart surgery 8 years ago and was informed that the latter was still sensible and he shouldn't be faced with any hard emotional feeling or anything that can trigger him.

he still had a weak Heart.

In contrast to Jungkook original expectation, Jimin fell into a fazed state the moment he heard the information, there was no doubt that he believed what he heard , after all the nickname 'chimie' wasn't a joke , the familiar and warmth it gave when it was said made all doubt in Jimin heart fellow the wind, he was sure that this person was indeed his late ' byun Jungkook ' otherwise he won't know the nickname and Jungkook wouldn't dare to joke about Jimin weakness.

There was a lot of questions and conflict in his mind but he couldn't tell the one from the other, he lost his voice , he shut his mind , his eyes fell into deep abyss, his body radiated a cold and uncertain aura, the sight of Jimin sinking deep in the dark made Jungkook Heart clinch , he stood in a flash and got the doctor, yet the later said there was nothing wrong with Jimin body and that he was health, Jungkook wasn't convinced at all .

The next morning, Jimin was discharged and was taked immediately to Jungkook's mantion, not at all the one beside Jimin house but his original house in Gangnam-gu, the two other houses that Jimin and Jungkook had that were beside each other were sold the next few days and all Jimin belonging were brought to the mantion.

When they arrived at the mantion, the first thing that welcomed them were a clique of servants and maid that lined up in the front door headed by two familiar faces , one was the old butler that Jimin remembers clearly from Jungkook childhood, he was the one who always took care of him , and the other person was none other then the man that claimed he was sent by an old friend of his grandpa to take care of him.

  At that time Jimin understood immediately, that there was no old man and that was Jungkook himself who looked after him secretly.

  During the month he spent recovering in the mantion, Jimin voice was never heard by anyone , not even Jungkook , just like his state in hospital, he was unfazed and empty, he moved, he walked and ate but never spoke nor showed any emotions.

All that was making Jungkook more and more worried, he tried talking with him , he wanted to explain, he tried every method to break Jimin shield but it was all effortless.

During those days Jimin kept discovering many things, he confirmed that all his expenses were paid by Jungkook, his friends cercle wich he barely had , meaning a lot of people he uncountered in his life wether in class or outside even if there was no friendship with them were Jungkook's personal people.