The Unintentional Mistake : Regrets and Consequences

Jungkook's brain was gone into a mind-numbing state.

the loud music was making his head hurt, the place was swarmed with sweaty bodies and people who couldn't stop flattering their ways with him in hopes of  gaining something or at least leave a pleased picture in his eyes .

and really, there is nothing enjoyable in what he's doing, standing there talking with unfamiliar faces and  greeting business partners who he really doesn't remember names .

  but he's gotta do it . It was the Chang groupe approach after all.

Right now , some people were making their way toward him dressed up in suits and fedora hats , and honestly the conversation they dragged along their eloquent speech was the last of his concern.

Yet most of the invited people here were acquaintance with the chang group  or have a good relationship with them , so no matter how much Jungkook wanted to roll his eyes at them and go home , he still couldn't and he had to maintain his image as well .

He waited for the amount of people that came to him to decrease before he could again breath and allow himself to walk around the place and get a drink, mostly looking for someone he neglected for the past hour .

when he turns to check on jimin and where he was ,  though. something sets him off.

A clear image of the smaller in the dance floor , hips moving in sink with another man , ass flat on the other front clearly rubbing him off.

jungkook is supposed to be the definition of calm, cool, and collected , and he really was . but as much as he wanted to continue this evening peaceful and maintain his cool CEO image, he couldn't hold it in anymore.

he downs the last of his drink and heads straight for the older male. he doesn't even bother with the numerous glaces and sweaty bodies he was rubbing shoulders with in the dance floor. he just knew that he needed to get Jimin out of here before he did something he'll regret later.

The only reasoning that made him able to control himself a bit was that he can clearly see how drunk Jimin was .

Yet this didn't stop him from grabbing the man in question by his arm and yanking him behind his back , the sudden move surprised both males.

Jimin was jerked and amidst his windmill and the tight hand around his arm , he yelped .

Jimin looked up and met with Jungkook's gaze. His breath sucked in sharp. Wickedly dark and dangerously piercing  , it wasn't directed to him , even in the dim light of the dance floor and his drunken state he could discern Jungkook throttling the other man .

It didn't take a genius to know that the younger was second away from killing the other.

" You better disappear from here before I kill you " Jungkook whispered at the man ear through clenched teeth , his nose twitching in anger.

Without a wasted moment , Jimin  was plucked from the place and dragged down the stretched corridor toward the elevator. His intoxicated brain  barely understands where they were going or what's happening, the long awkward wait on the elevator came to an end when Jimin got pulled out of  his haze and was tugged to one of the hotel rooms .

I'm sorry don't be angry it wasn't on purpose , he wanted to say yet all that came out of his mouth was some drunk guy splutters and incoherent words .

" Gkookies angry at chimie "  he slurred.

He so badly wanted to smack his head and have a long conversation with his brain to discuss all the bad decisions he made tonight , but he have to wait till he sobers up for that since all his brain can think about now was how to ask Jungkook to punish him , he did a bad thing.