Find a job y/n!🤦🏻‍♀️

Y/n to her friend ( Rhysa) : That manager from my last company was really very cheap! He crossed all his limits of flirting. And I left that job there n then. I can't take this shit anymore. I embarrassed him infront of everyone but still I can't continue there....sighhhhhh.......

Rhysa: Whaaaatttttt...yeah y/n you did the right thing. Are you ok ? Will meet in the evening ok?
Also , I will let u know about the openings in my company.

They hang up the call ....

Y/n: (to herself) I have to find a job anyhow. I can't ask money from my parents. Well I want to be self independent and don't want to burden them. This stupid manager is the reason behind all this...!! Ugghhh🤦🏻‍♀️

In the evening ~~~~~~~~~

Rhysa: Y/n , firstly don't panic because I know u. And now hear...I have heard this opening in my company. But its a little hard to get. Its PA (personal assistant)of CEO of company . He is tough one to be with.He just removed one of his secretary ...since she flirted and proposed him !

Y/n: what!🙄 I mean why did he removed her though. She just expressed herself! He should have taken it sportingly.

Rhysa: You wont believe he is damn sexy. Its not the first time this has happened. Earlier, one girl crossed all limits of flirting. Mr.Kim is surely an attractive personality.🤭😊

Y/n: well I can see who is blushing now. Yaahhhh! Rhysaa ...behave you have a boyfriend now.

Rhysaa: ok ok ... come give interview Tomorrow at 9:00 . Don't be late .Also, I know ur caliber. You will crack it.😉

Y/n: I need this job anyhow now. I have to pay my bills...sighhhh

Next day~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n at Kim Co. office
Y/n to receptionist: Hi ...I am here for PA Interview of Mr.Kim. Where is it going?

Receptionist: yes ..please wait for your call.
In the interview
Y/n was grilled with questions but she managed them boldly.

Y/n: (to herself)What the hell! People are asking questions as if Mr.Kim is such a huge figure! Is he a president or what! 🙄

You walked out the room and waited for the results. Results came and you were shortlisted.

For final round Kim Taehyung was also there in panel.
As you entered the room along the other girl...

You greeted them...
Y/n (in mind) : looking at Kim Taehyung...
" hmm..yeah ok I agree he is handsome but not the only one in this world! Huhh!!

yeah ok I agree he is handsome but not the only one in this world! Huhh!!

Kim Taehyung sharply examined you two. But he was oddly staring you from time to time. You didn't noticed this.
First question: Will you be able to manage if called at odd hours because PA can be called anytime?
You were not convinced yet you said yes.( helpless situation)

Then they asked few managerial questions. You diligently answered.
Then meeting was over. And you were asked to wait there. Rest all leaved the office except Kim Taehyung.
Kim Taehyung eyeing on me.
"Done..you are selected miss y/n"

Y/n  : Really!(happily shocked) thank you sir.
Kim Taehyung: (coldly) complete the paperwork today and join next week. You may leave.

Y/n coming out of office: hufff!! That was easy!! Finally got the job. But he is cold ..nevermind..I will add little fun to his schedule 😂

You informed Rhysaa. She jumped with joy. She worked as manager for Kim Taehyung's close friend Jeon Jungkook( associates head in legal team of Kim Co.) .