Tim finally stopped turning to look at Puck "You made all this by yourself?"

Puck shrugged "Yeah, I told Annie but she's afraid of heights so she doesn't come here often"

Tim nodded and walked over to the stairs "What's up here?" He asked.

"Those aren't finished yet!" Puck called but it was too late.

Tim stepped on a loose board that broke and he fell off the side.

Branches attacked him as he fell and tried to grab something. Finally his body hit the ground and the wind got knocked out of him.

"Are you okay?" Puck's voice called.

"Not okay, definitely not okay" Tim mumbled as he pushed himself up to his knees. "I'm fine!" He called up.

"Wait! Don't move!" Puck yelled down.

Tim was annoyed by this point and stood up. "Why?!" He asked.

Suddenly the ground caved in under his feet and he went falling down a hole. Wet sloppy mud attacked Tim from all sides and he landed face down in a particularly muddy patch.

Tim was starting to really hate the country. He pushed himself up again and wiped his face then looked around. He was in a pit in the ground with slippery walls and what looked like a tunnel opening behind him.

"Tim! Are you okay?" Puck asked. Tim looked up and saw Puck crouching down near the edge of the pit. "I told you there were sink holes and I told you not to move!"

"Great advice thanks!" Tim said sarcastically.

Puck swallowed and frowned "Can you get out?"

"Yes, I can! I'm fine just-go chew hay or something." Tim said annoyed.

Puck scowled at that. "So you think you can get up by yourself than huh?" He asked it as more of a challenge then a genuine question.

"Yeah, I can!" Tim replied.

"Fine." Puck said as he stepped back and leaned against a tree, his legs and arms crossed.

Tim ignored him and ran to a wall and kicked off to grab the top so he could pull himself up. He would have if his foot didn't slip and he didn't go face first into the muddy wall.

The mud tasted bitter and slimy, a combination Tim didn't like.

Puck didn't say anything but lowered the rim of his hat further down over his face so he could snicker.

Tim glared at Puck and tried just jumping straight up. His hands grabbed the edge of the hole but the earth broke off and he slid down again.

He hated to admit it but he kind of had to now.

Tim looked at Puck and swallowed his pride. "Can you help me out?" He asked.

"Sorry can't." Puck replied. "I'm busy chewing hay." Tim inwardly cursed at his own careless words. "And than after I chew that piece of hay" Puck continued "I've gotta go get me some sweet ice tea then go huntin! I'll get me a farmer's daughter after that!" He said all of this in an over exageratted country accent and add a little donkey ehh ahh at the end.

Pukc finished and crossed his arms and shrugged at Tim. "Sorry city boy, I've got lots to get done. I'll get a whoopin if I can't finish all me chores."

"Now you're being ridiculous" Tim muttered. He sighed and said "Look, I'm sorry but how would it look if you returned without me?"

Puck rolled his eyes and flicked his hat up before crouching down and holding out a hand.