To Stay By Your Side

Start from the beginning

"I...I know" I replied "but...I just can't"

"Then why?"

"I would love to but if I do, then the whole of Azrael will know too. Then they'll soon expect a child to take the throne"

"And?"

"Jay you know how unlikely I'll be able to be pregnant. If we do try for days, months, years on end the people be waiting for the day of the arrival of the child and then your reputation will decrease over time"

"But either way-" Jay got cut off by Jungwon

"No Jay! I can't be with you! We can't...be together" Jungwon's eyes started to water at the fact that he couldn't be with his love of his life "I'll love you from afar and stay out of your way. Do anything you want..but just don't love me"

Before Jay could say anything, the door suddenly opened behind us, giving us both a shock "Jungwon you feelin- oh..um am I...interrupting something" Jake asked

"No." Jungwon said while removing himself off from the older's lap "in fact, we were just finishing" and then left without another word

Jake followed the boy with his eyes then gazed back at the frustrated Jay on the chair "what did you do this time?"

"What!? Me!? I didn't do anything!" He cried

"Well you did something, Jungwon seems upset"

Jay didn't answer back but only sighed. "Let's try Niki's idea"

The Day of the Coronation

The people of Azrael were gathering around the entrance of the palace where King Jay is going to give his big speech. They were all excited yet nervous for them and how this city will be run.

However in the palace, Heeseung have just finished changing into new royal clothes the maids have given him. Not noticing the person snaking his arms around his waist. "You look as prettier than ever"

"Oh my god Sunghoon!" Heeseung jumped "you nearly scared the daylight out of me"

"But I didn't right" he replies pecking the older's cheeks "why do you have to look so stunning? You're the one who should be giving me the heart attack"

"Stop, your going to make me blush" he said already feeling the red creeping onto his face

"I don't need to, you're already doing it"

"Aish! Hoonie!!"

Sunghoon let go of his beautiful boyfriend and faced him "but either way, you're always gorgeous" he leaned in and gave a kiss on the cheek making Heeseung pout.

"What? Expected more?" He teased

He guiltily nodded and pointed at his lips. "Here, I want it here"

This made Sunghoon's heart skip a beat. "Why do you have to be so cute" Sunghoon cooed "come here"

He pulled him in by the waist and gave him a loving kiss that Heeseung obviously excepted as he wraps his arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Enjoying the blissful moment, Sunghoon slowly moved 1 of his hands up his shirt roaming around his smooth perfectly toned back

They finally parted their lips for air as they stared into one another, not even thinking about looking away. "We should get to that ceremony now shouldn't we?" Sunghoon suggested

"Yeah I think so too." They finally let go of each other, fixing up both of their clothing. While Sunghoon looks into the more one last time, he felt a hand grabbing his and turns around.