Night at the Palace

Heeseung's POV

"Well you see... I want to thank Prince Sunghoon for what he has done for me when I was in trouble so... Do you think I could quickly see him and say thank you?"

"Umm well... Sunghoon won't really listen to you straight away unless your trusted by him. I heard that his schedule has doubled from its original one. So even if you get to see him, he's only going to take it half-heartedly unless he's in a good mood." I felt a sudden weight on my shoulders as he finished his sentence.

"So can't I see him?"

"Well if I'm correct he should have a free day a few days, maybe about 6 or 7 days from now so you could see him in his room then"

"Ok I will see him till then, thank you" I was about to shut the door when Jay said 1 more thing.

"Also don't forget to wrap up warm, it's going to be a cold throughout the week"

"I will hyung wait I mean"

"Don't worry about it call me what you want, see you in the morning"

If you forgot, Jay is older than Heeseung for this story. Check the 'Characters' if I'm wrong.

"Ah yes goodnight" I finally was able to shut the door and took a big breath out. That was so weird, but I guess I'll get use to it. I walked to my bed and saw some clothes, these must be my night wear. I was about to pick up my clothes when I suddenly realised that I didn't have the handkerchief on me.

I looked everywhere but it was nowhere to be seen. Did I loose it? Maybe it's in my clothes that are ripped. I went to the other side of the room to that a look at the back pocket of my trousers and finally found it.

I couldn't loose this, I couldn't afford to lose it and if I did, I would never forgive myself. It always reminds me to keep going and always have hope, even if life was against me it also reminds me of... him...

If only I knew his name.

I came to my bed and quickly got changed while holding the handkerchief in my hand. Afterwards, I put the handkerchief away in one of the bedside draws.

I was starting to get tired so I made my way to the window to the balcony and closed the curtains since it was getting dark.

Before I closed them, I noticed a male figure outside of what looks like a garden with their back face towards me. He was standing near a fountain in the freezing cold, feeling the cold water engulf his hands and for some reason splashed his face with it. Even though it was dark, I tried to look closer trying to make out the shadowy figure in the distance. He started to look around and soon saw my eyes gazing at him and I started to panic so I closed the curtains as quick as possible.

Did he see me? I hope he didn't. He was probably looking at something else right? I couldn't see his face due to some wet hair covering his face but it looked so familiar to me.

After a few minutes of thinking, I decided to put the thought aside and get some sleep. I turned off the lights got into the covers and slowly drifted off to Dreamland.

A Few Hours Ago...

Sunghoon's POV

"Your Highness"

"What is it now?" a maid entered my work room and bowed before speaking.

"I've brought your dinner liked you asked your Highness"

"Ok leave it here then you may leave" she placed it beside him but didn't leave him. "Do you have something to say? If you do tell me now"

"No no I don't"