Stay...

Sunghoon's POV

I awoke from the light beaming down on my face from the curtains that were only half drawn. My head started to throb badly as I tried to sit up upon my bed to get out of the sunlight until I felt something fall off my head. It was a wet flannel. I went to grab it to only feel something holding my hand so I looked over to what was holding it.

Heeseung!? What is he doing here? Oh right it's his room. I gazed at the sleeping boy's facial features from his chestnut brown hair all the way to his slightly parted lips as I used my free hand to move his luscious hair from his eyes revealing a beautiful look on his face.

My eyes soon wandered to his other hand, his clenched hand was holding a piece of fabric a lilac colour to be exact. I carefully reached out for it only to draw my hand back for a loud and dry cough.

*Cough*  *cough*

I covered my mouth with the back of my hand to muffle the sound even though it didn't help as much as I hoped. Suddenly the pain from my throbbing headache started to pound even more causing me to lean over and feel dizzy. I soon felt movement beside me and I knew Heeseung woke up. I tried to sit back on my headrest.

"Sunghoon!? Are you ok? He quickly got up from his seat panicking like crazy. I couldn't speak even if I tried for all my word turned into coughs. He rushed over to the table and came over with a glass of water. He then carefully sat me back and placed the glass of water on the bottom of my lip.

I managed to take a few sips of water before he took it away from my mouth realeveing my throat. "Thank you" I said while I was looking at the worried male.

"Are you okay now? How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine now, thank you" I tried to get out of bed only for him to lay me back down.

"Please don't get up your still sick"

"But what about work? There's probably piles of work that I need to do"

"Sunghoon I know you have to work but what's more important here, your health or your work?"

"Fine, I'll stay" I covered myself using my duvet and for some reason, I started to shiver. Heeseung saw this and quickly took action.

"Hang on let me go and get another blanket" he stood up from his seat and was about to walk away.

I'll always be beside you, no matter what happens alright...

Without thinking, I reached out grabbing his wrist. Holding it so tightly that I start to tremble, not from the cold.

Heeseung's POV

As I was going to grab another blanket, I felt a hand wrapping around my wrist. I snapped my head around "S-Sunghoon!? I umm...what are you-"

"I'm sorry but please stay, don't go..." His voice went all raspy and breathy like he was about to tear up. "please..."

I felt bad for Sunghoon and sat back down on my chair as he loosened his grip slightly. So using my free hand, I reached for his forehead as he closed his eyes slowly. "He's still burning hot" I thought to myself. "Just what did he do to himself?"

Eventually, Jin and Jay walked into the room. "How are you feeling Hoonie?" Jay asked

"What do you want?" Sunghoon said not bothered to open his eyelids knowing who it was straight away.

"We're here to do a check up. Do mind moving Heeseung?" Jin asked. I felt another strong grip on my arm. "It seems that he wants you to stay, that's fine"

Jin ran a few tests and finally got the results. He suddenly widened his eyes. "What happened? Is it bad?" I asked

"No, he's actually getting better really fast. In fact, he could even be back on his feet by tomorrow morning"

"Wow really!? that's a surprise" Jay cried

"Umm sorry to say this but isn't this good news?" I interrupted

"Yes it's very good news" he replied

"Then, why are you so shocked?"

"The reason is because even when he was young he would get sick regularly and it would take days, weeks even months to get better. So when we see this, I guess it's natural that we would have this reaction" Jin answered

"Maybe it's because Heeseung is here" Jay teased

"What me!? No I couldn't right?"

"Stop teasing him Jay" said Sunghoon who was listening in to the conversation

"Ok ok fine." After Jay finished his sentence, the door slammed open showing many people storming through.

"We heard what happened! Is he okay?" Sunoo and Jungwon cried

"Did he fall ill or did he hurt himself!?" Jake said as he was coming through followed by Niki

"Everyone Sunghoon is fine! But if you crowed around him he won't be able to even rest!" Jin exclaimed, they all quickly took a few steps back. "Thank you. Now please may you all leave this room we can talk about this when we're outside" they all went outside by Jin pushing them out. "Even you Heeseung"

"What, even me?"

"Yes, you have done quite enough for him you need a rest as well. Now go go"

Sunghoon's POV

I reopened my eyes to see Jin closing the door. "Where's Heeseung?" I asked him

"I told Heeseung to go outside"

"What? why?" I sat up hoping for him to have an explanation

"He's done quite enough for you" Jin said as he made his way to the window to adjust the curtains and looked out of the window. "After he found out your were sick, he decided to stay next to you for a while. When we tried to tell him to get some rest, he would always say he would in a few minutes. Turns out he was there besides you from dusk till dawn."

"Really...I didn't know"

"Well now you do. I advised you to thank him after you get better"

"I will do" I replied

"You know, he reminds me of someone. You know what I mean right?"

"Yeah I know what you mean..."

"The times where she will always stay by your side every time you were sick. And those times where she would sing you your favourite lullaby whenever your sad. If only she could see you now"

"I know I know, stop getting me upset" I wiped my eyes and before I knew it, Jin started to walk up to me.

"Don't you think it's time to find someone, you know to have a relationship with?"

"Yes I know it is but tell me, who in the world will actually fall for someone with a cold personality on the outside like me?"

"Well there is someone that you are warming up to..." Jin mumbled to himself quietly

"Sorry what did you say?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all!!" Jin suddenly stood up and walked towards the door "I'm going to let you get some rest now, I'll check on you later bye" and so he left without another word.