The Introduction to a New Life

Heeseung's POV

I eventually awoke from the rays of sun that hit my eyes and sat up. As I adjusted to the light, I felt like I was wrapped in something warm and cozy so I opened my eyes. 'duvets?' I thought to myself where did this come from?

I looked at my surroundings noticing that I wasn't in the carriage anymore but in a bedroom, and luxurious bedroom to be exact. It was filled with colours and decorations that I haven't even seen before and the size of the bed was way bigger than what I use to sleep on, it was stunning to my eyes.

Then suddenly, I had a thought of what happened last night took over me. Soon everything started to spin I felt light-headed and nauseous from throbbing pain in my head–I felt like I could throw up any minute. I could here the evil laughter from my parents as they endlessly give me injures ringing in my ears. I quickly covered my ears hoping they will stop...

Then a few seconds later, I heard the door open, knocking me out of my haze as I regaining my consciousness. "Oh Heeseung your up"

"Oh Sunghoon-I mean your majesty, your here!?"

"There's no need to call me that Heeseung, just call me Sunghoon"

"Ok then. Sunghoon"

"So how are you feeling?"

"I feel ok. I think..." I looked over my shoulder only to just noticed that I have a slightly baggy white shirt on along with some dark comfy trousers to go with it. Then I noticed on the other side of the room was my clothes that were torn and in pieces. "Umm S-Sunghoon.."

"Yes Heeseung what is it?"

"Did you happen to c-change my clothing by a-any chance?" I stuttered a bit only to think about what if he had saw when he changed my clothing.

"Oh so you noticed... I did actually" he replied. I started to go bright red "but I didn't see anything that could make you feel embarrassed, I promise" he panicked after he saw my reaction.

"O-ok"

There was a long pause that broke the confiscation. Soon a knock on the door was heard so Sunghoon started to make his way to the door. "Oh hyung! I forgot you were coming"

"Seriously" said the unknown voice. "I had to delay my schedule to tomorrow because of you"

"Yes yes I know, now can you please come in?"

Sunghoon opened the door wider so the person can enter. "Oh so this is the Heeseung you were talking about these days" the unknown person walked towards me, taking a good look at me for a few seconds. "I must say, he is very pretty if I have to be honest"

"Heeseung, this is Sir Kim Seokjin he is our top doctor or healer you can say in our palace. He will be checking your condition."

"Ok then." I said as Seokjin sat down on the right side of the bed and rolled my sleeve up only to see no blood but a big scar."What happened to my wound?" I asked.

"Well before you were transferred to this bed, Prince Sunghoon called me to heal a boy which turns out it was you. But I couldn't completely heal you for I couldn't see your wound properly and it was incased with a layer of ice" he replied.

"What does he mean by 'heal'? And ice!?" I thought to myself as Seokjin was about finished with my injury.

"And if it weren't for that layer of ice, you would have lost too much blood."

"Wait hold on, when did I have ice on my arm?"

"Oh that, that was from Prince Sunghoon"  I looked over at him, but he looked away from my stare. How did he get ice on my arm?

"Ok all done now" the older male said as he rolled my sleeve down.

"Oh thank you so much Mr Kim Seokjin"

"Please call me Jin"

"Ok then thank you Jin"

He smiled in back at me and stood up to exit out of the room."Well I better be off, take care of Heeseung now"

"Yes hyung I will" he said as Jin left the room leaving only me and Sunghoon in the room. "Umm Heeseung I need to go and get something for you is it ok if I can leave?"

"Yeah of course" I said.

"Thank you, I will be back in a few minutes"

Once he left, there were questions that suddenly filled my head. Am I really living here? Did I actually get taken by the prince himself? How was there a layer of ice on my arm? If Sunghoon actually did it then how can he? This is all a dream? It is...right?

I rolled up my sleeve and peeked over my use to be 'injured' shoulder, I couldn't see anything no cut, scar, bruise just nothing. But I'm so sure that I saw a large scar on my arm but where did it go?

As I was in my mind looking for answers to my questions for a few minutes, there was a knock on my door again that took me out of my thoughts. I rolled down my sleeve and called out to the person on the other side of the door "Come in!" I said. Soon, the door swung wide open which gave me a scare, revealing 2 boys running towards me.

"Seungie!!" They shouted at me, they suddenly jump on top of me and wrapped their arms across my body. I tried to get a closer look and notice some familiar faces...

"Jungwon!? Sunoo!? What are you guys doing here?"

"We are living here with you hyung" Sunoo said. "We were so worried for you"

"We heard what happened to you, I'm sorry that we couldn't help-"

"Wait hang on I'm confused, what's going on?" I interrupted. They took their hands off me and Jungwon started to talk.

"Well long story short" answered Jungwon "we got taken by a scary and mysterious man and ended up here. Then Prince Sunghoon here explained everything to us when he saw us and took us to see you" he pointed at the figure that was standing at the door and walked over.

"Sorry it took a while to get here" Sunghoon said

"No no don't worry I didn't wait that long." I replied

"Alright then"

"But maybe he could have just told us to come with him than getting us kidnapped" Sunoo said as he gave a slight pout

"Wait! You kidnapped them just to get then here!?" I asked as I looked over to Sunghoon.

"Then how am I supposed to get them here without drawing any attention to my comrades?"

"But still, that's not right to take someone-"

"Hey Hoonie!"

A unknown person called out to Sunghoon that echoed loudly outside in the corridor. Then a blonde male opened the door and popped his head through

"Hoonie–oh did I interrupt something"